Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Survey on Recreational Drugs

Chologomery

Greenlighter
Hi everyone.

I'm after as many people possible to fill out this survey i've constructed for youth opinions on recreational drugs.

It's only 7 questions long, very quick. Confidentiality is ensured, as your specific identity will not be requested - just age, gender and rough location.

I would much prefer it people under 25 could fill it out, as they are the target for the report i'm writing in Media Studies (I myself am doing Year 12 at the moment)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=B2_2bfw2X3dQT7gjuZCmIcrw_3d_3d

Thankyou very much if you give it a go.

If people under-25 could help this guy out he'd appreciate it :)

Done.
Though I had a bit of trouble on Question 6 - I wouldn't say I fully support it but the other categories don't fit me either (so I ended up saying I fully support it). I think recreational drugs are way too varied for me to comfortably say I fully support the use of them as a whole.

Done.

The problem with question six is that the gap between "not bothered/don't care" and "fully support" is enormous and complicated. It's not the kind of thing you can use a likert scale (which is what those kind of questions are called) for.

That said, you're in year 12, and hence I doubt you've ever been taught survey design, so it's not a big deal. Good luck with your assignment!

Sad thing is $15 wouldn't even buy you a single decent sized hit over here. Aussie crackwhores must be expensive!

Done, as already said I reckon question 6 needs another option it's too big of a leap in between.

15 bucks for sex? lol

lucky if that will get you one fraction of a shard down here....!

lol ud be lucky to get a cracky for xx bucks these days

got charged xx last time

Last edited by a moderator: