• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Surgical treatment (septum)

Toodlepip

Bluelighter
Oh god............
Never did I see the day I would end up with a hole in my septum, been doing coke for 4 years but the past year I’ve given up. I hit it hard When my marriage failed.
I have a ridiculously large gap underneath my septum and have a wonky nose Oh and a massive hole

anyway..........4 nights ago I was attacked, punched in the nose. My septum before this had half collapsed but now this woman has broken my nose. The top is to one side but my septum has completely collapsed.
A consultant has looked and is now ordering a CT scan this week
Shell I tell him before hand that I was a coke user or after the scan. He couldn’t see the hole on the initial check thank god.
I’m embarrassed as I worry he may say my coke use has made the break worse and Wont operate!
my nose is always blocked prior to it breaking.
Never did I think it was this habit forming, been hell this year stopping it. I will never touch it again and this is my only chance to get my nose repaired due to coke and the break. How honest should I be??
Adele x

Dont tell him anything his job is to fix it people can get it other ways then cocaine use . He probably seen it before let him fix it. I had the operation before in 1995 I told my doc nothing that bblocked feeling i hasd before . My crank use was so bad you could see my sinus either side of nose like a red line

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your reply. He gonna take one look and say............ another coke nose.
so u reckon I shouldn’t say anything! I’m just waiting for him to say how can they repair my septum if there over half missing! My sinus on the right has long gone
My first broken nose in1998 was never repaired so having only one nostril to snort with I guess accelerated the coke burning my nose with my septum blocking my Basel passage.
Adele x

I wouldn't say anything if it's non specific. I had the same thing happen, except a car accident finally caused it to fully collapse, and the doctors never once accused me or even mentioned it being due to drugs. If there happens to be some incredibly specific damage only related to cocaine, they'll know anyways, and their objective is to fix it regardless.

Thank you so much for your reply. He gonna take one look and say............ another coke nose.
so u reckon I shouldn’t say anything! I’m just waiting for him to say how can they repair my septum if there over half missing! My sinus on the right has long gone
My first broken nose in1998 was never repaired so having only one nostril to snort with I guess accelerated the coke burning my nose with my septum blocking my Basel passage.
Adele x
He has seen it mant times mine was so messed up from years of snorting crank. Towards the end, I could not snort most of the time I used to wrap the crank in zig zags and swallow it. You are not going to be the first patient he has seen with this. Once the operation is done the packing taken out you will feel so much better.And good going on stopping your coke use dont worry to much about the operation it. will go ok

yubacity 🌼I can soo relate to you, I even put it up my Ding Dong once, I then found out the meaning of the word STINGING, if there was a hole big enough for a straw then HEY HOO!!! 🤧🤧.............and Deru 🌸 your right..........if wasn’t attacked my nose wouldn’t be hanging off my face. It certainly has taken a beating my snout has.

That’s what SPICE to you. It makes People crazy and attack innocent people like myself 😬

I didn’t think anyone would reply to my message so I’m Very grateful 😰
You have both given me some valuable information which I will take with me and use. So THANK YOU XXXXX

If i’m truly honest I feel ashamed of myself, never did I think I would End up acting like a monster if I didn’t have my bag of sniff everyday and 5 bags on payday. I knew something had to give” in the end. I just pray that this is enough for me to keep off it.

I dont think you can tell people not try it. You have to find out for yourself.
Unfortunately I have a very addictive personality. Crack would of been the answer as my nose was totally messed up but I knew I had to keep off the stuff as it was far too nice

I have a friend who has done sniff for 4 years like myself. Why don’t they have a bent nose and a hole in there septum?? Is it because my nose was already weakened when it was broken back in the 90s. Snorting Up one nose was a recipe for disaster but I actually got a good four years out Poor thing

I guess coke collected behind the blocked passage in my left nostril. My septum bent over so it was impossible to breath through it. I can’t believe that I used toothpicks or cotton in my working nostril in the hope to pull out a massive scab & I mean massive. Omg crazy isn’t it. All for a hit of sniff.

So I will take your advice and say nothing. This is my only hope in making my face look normal and not like I’ve been hit with a mallet on my nose.
I think I do need help with staying off the sniff. I don’t want my doctor to find out as I feel I will be treated differently

If you know any support groups I can join I Would really like To know

thank you

Adèle 👸🏼🌸

yubacity 🌼I can soo relate to you, I even put it up my Ding Dong once, I then found out the meaning of the word STINGING, if there was a hole big enough for a straw then HEY HOO!!! 🤧🤧.............and Deru 🌸 your right..........if wasn’t attacked my nose wouldn’t be hanging off my face. It certainly has taken a beating my snout has.

That’s what SPICE to you. It makes People crazy and attack innocent people like myself 😬

I didn’t think anyone would reply to my message so I’m Very grateful 😰
You have both given me some valuable information which I will take with me and use. So THANK YOU XXXXX

If i’m truly honest I feel ashamed of myself, never did I think I would End up acting like a monster if I didn’t have my bag of sniff everyday and 5 bags on payday. I knew something had to give” in the end. I just pray that this is enough for me to keep off it.

I dont think you can tell people not try it. You have to find out for yourself.
Unfortunately I have a very addictive personality. Crack would of been the answer as my nose was totally messed up but I knew I had to keep off the stuff as it was far too nice

I have a friend who has done sniff for 4 years like myself. Why don’t they have a bent nose and a hole in there septum?? Is it because my nose was already weakened when it was broken back in the 90s. Snorting Up one nose was a recipe for disaster but I actually got a good four years out Poor thing

I guess coke collected behind the blocked passage in my left nostril. My septum bent over so it was impossible to breath through it. I can’t believe that I used toothpicks or cotton in my working nostril in the hope to pull out a massive scab & I mean massive. Omg crazy isn’t it. All for a hit of sniff.

So I will take your advice and say nothing. This is my only hope in making my face look normal and not like I’ve been hit with a mallet on my nose.
I think I do need help with staying off the sniff. I don’t want my doctor to find out as I feel I will be treated differently

If you know any support groups I can join I Would really like To know

thank you

Adèle 👸🏼🌸
Did you see the doctor mate and what he say . You should stay away from what triggers you using a lot of its in the head. If i had a packet in my pocket i did not even have to do it but just knowing it there was a big comfort. Once you have the operation and you have healed you will feel so much better. It just happens to some people like us and others who use more their nose fine. Let me know how you get on mate

Hi yubacity
:(
I had a letter to say I’ve a telephone appointment for the 12th with ENT (ear nose, throat)
if they don’t hurry up soon my septum will disappear altogether.

I’m having a very bad day, on my 3rd bag of sniff. Can’t say I feel brilliant on it anymore and I always feel so crap when I can’t afford another bad and go on a complete downer. God....... I hate that feeling of “needing one”

I just know that my only deterrent is surgery to fix my fractured nose and get this dam septum repaired. I’m then deleting all numbers, I have lost so much financially through sniff. I hate the stuff says me with a straw up my nostri. I’m an absolute disgrace. I used to judge those on coke in my bubble that I once lived in.
i doesn’t make me a bad person, just someone trying to block away there thoughts

adele

How you doing my friend. Next week you have your telephone appointment they should let you know how long it will be until surgery. Sorry to hear you having a bad day and that feeling of needing another packet is a fucker. Even before your operation start cutting down on your use I know its so hard and all the best plans soon go out the window after a few lines but just try reducing even a little . You are not a disgrace mate you are just stuck in a cycle of addiction But you will get out of it. Not going to lie to you and say it will be easy because it wont be. But once out of the addiction life is so much better im 44 and only been clean this past year since the age of 15 first crank which is methamphetamine then coke and finally 13 years of herion. I used to think i can't live without drugs how can I have fun go out or relax without anything to alter my mind. Truth is it was very hard in the beginning but the mind does heal and you will see how you slowly will start to enjoy life and get through hard times without the need to reach for drugs. Don't be in a hurry to feel normal quickly it does take time and always be on your guard you will get there and just think all the extra money in your pocket you can actually use it for more than just a temporary lift that coke gives and no more fucking comedowns. Let me know what they say next week and tell them you need this done as quick as possible and dont let yourself think you are a bad person your not. You are just in a bad place in life at the moment but that won't be forever and this expeiriance will make you come out the other side stronger

Omg.......... I take my hat off to you for escaping this nightmarei never took heroin BUT.......... I have a chronic illness and required 6 major operations and l6 operations.
So I’ve dealt with major pain in my
Life. But I have a taste for opiates unfortunately.
Throughout my life I’ve lied and deceived my doctor and hospital staff to get my medication. When I didn’t need my meds I still took them.

My GP made a massive error once on my prescriptions. One day I collected my medication from The chemist, I was handed a bag full of boxes. I didn’t dare look inside as I l Knew I had hit the jackpot. I opened the bag When I got home and saw I had 3x 500ml bottle oramorph & 3x 100ml bottles.of oramorph. 1800mls a week was prescribed Each week for 8 weeks. Then my doctor noticed and even had the cheek to tell me off for not reporting it to
Anyone. I thought it was obvious addiction means no control! But my doctor was useless!!
So my addiction

1986 Aged 14: Pethadine addiction for 18 month. Prescribed tablets regularly

1996-2007 Codeine Addiction 20 years With nurofen plus when I ran out early of codeine x 12 a day for 2 weeks a month

2007-2019 Oramorph addiction Prescribed 600ml a week. Totally stopped now

2008 to present Morphine Addiction
slow Release zomorph from 400mg a day tapered too 120mg a day. Last year my withdrawal symptoms were so bad I am embarrassed to even talk about. A year of hell. My partner was my rock but our relationship suffered badly and I mean badly

The minute I took pethadine I felt normal. Like something had been missing. I didn’t feel complete up until then
I still have some way to go but my GP is acting a Dick! He looks at me like I was bought in on someone’s shoe.
So it’s lovely speaking to u And going through the same As in “addiction”

I will let u know

love

Adele xx