Suppression of own HGH production?

TrenE

Bluelighter
Hello,

I guess some members here use HGH. But what about the suppression of the own HGH production after taking HGH for many months or years?

- How long does it take that your own hgh production to recover?
- Should you test it via blood work, if it has recovered, if yes how (which values) and when?

Therefore what should be the maximum length of an HGH cycle and more important how long should you stay at least off that there is no harm to the own HGH production/regulation (Hypothalamic–pituitary–somatotropic axis)?

May a different scheme than ED better in terms of recovery of your own HGH production?
See also:
Suppression of own HGH production on ED scheme was greater and needed a long time to return to normal levels in comparison to EOD scheme
Everyday injections seems to drastically lower your body's sensitivity to it's own GH secretion. The study included children with idiopathic short stature, but can be ever casting on us, normal non-deficient hgh individuals who may use hgh periodically for bodybuilding, sports and health purposes.

Thanks.

The mechs involved are much different than with androgens and it’s really a non-issue. Hence no discussions online about it or the lack of ‘GH PCT’ protocols.

Take it when you want, daily or otherwise, and stop when you want to. That article isn’t referring to normally functioning people.

From what I Read it cause not suppress it at all and you can it Daily for Years but it has only been around since the 1980ish and that means there is not exactly a lot of Research done in HGH since most Users use it illicitly and Medical use would have way lower Doses than say higher doses bodybuilders use. I know you can get HGH for "Age management Treatment Clinics" basically they 1IU Daily of HGH for rich ass people that overpay for it because well it's Legal and only 1IU so not a huge amount especially if your not at a young age.

I plan to try out MK-677 just for the Fact I'm interested in it I am a bodybuilding/exercise but I am not like use of AAS or any SARMS and other types of Performance Enhancing Drugs except natural stuff which right now is none.

From what I Read it cause not suppress it at all and you can it Daily for Years but it has only been around since the 1980ish and that means there is not exactly a lot of Research done in HGH since most Users use it illicitly and Medical use would have way lower Doses than say higher doses bodybuilders use. I know you can get HGH for "Age management Treatment Clinics" basically they 1IU Daily of HGH for rich ass people that overpay for it because well it's Legal and only 1IU so not a huge amount especially if your not at a young age.

I plan to try out MK-677 just for the Fact I'm interested in it I am a bodybuilding/exercise but I am not like use of AAS or any SARMS and other types of Performance Enhancing Drugs except natural stuff which right now is none.
Apart from supplementing vitamins, creatine, minerals, aminoacids and omega oils, "natural stuff" will do about fuck all for you except making your wallet lighter.
If you want to have lean mass gains from MK677 you are looking at 6+ months cycle taking it daily.
It is good to prevent injuries as it lubricates joints and accelerates the repair of connective tissue as well as being anabolic.

MK677 also suppresses your GH.. but it leaves the IGF-1 levels still high. However in terms of safety MK677 is not the best option if you are looking for high levels of HGH. In the scientific studies HGH dropped to base line on the 5th day of cycling..

MK677 also suppresses your GH.. but it leaves the IGF-1 levels still high. However in terms of safety MK677 is not the best option if you are looking for high levels of HGH. In the scientific studies HGH dropped to base line on the 5th day of cycling..

I remember reading a study where levels increased for a year.
Not sure why this studies are conflicting.
Anyway I have seen a 24 years old woman that had stopped growing in height for several years gain a inch in a few months on MK-667.

I remember reading a study where levels increased for a year.
Not sure why this studies are conflicting.
Anyway I have seen a 24 years old woman that had stopped growing in height for several years gain a inch in a few months on MK-667.
I'd imagine vertical growth will not take place once growth plates have fully calcified. Similar to gigantism vs acromegaly.

I'd imagine vertical growth will not take place once growth plates have fully calcified. Similar to gigantism vs acromegaly.

Well, yes, what that means to me was that growth plates were not fully calcified, it was GH levels that were low.

Well, yes, what that means to me was that growth plates were not fully calcified, it was GH levels that were low.
Makes me wish I had access to mk677 while in my teens lol. Could've got a couple extra inches

Makes me wish I had access to mk677 while in my teens lol. Could've got a couple extra inches

Possibly... I know a young athlete that had a recurring injury since 12 that showed up at least once a year and had cost him an average of 2 months of training each time, and influenced his technique as he would try not to stress the area too much when he could train and compete, until he took MK 667 for 3 months at 17yo, and it was gone, completely.
So it is effective on young people too, it's not good just for rejuvenating purposes.

Hello, are there any news regarding this topic or is it still considered safe to take HGH every day for years without affecting the restart of the natural production after stopping HGH?

Also saw some suggest taking 5 on 2 off to prevent building up tolerance and prevent shutting down of own production completely which should resul in a quicker recovery after stopping taking HGH.

Hello, are there any news regarding this topic or is it still considered safe to take HGH every day for years without affecting the restart of the natural production after stopping HGH?

Also saw some suggest taking 5 on 2 off to prevent building up tolerance and prevent shutting down of own production completely which should resul in a quicker recovery after stopping taking HGH.
Personally I've still yet to find anyone who's been permanently shut down. Though I'm all ears if anyone finds evidence to the contrary