• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Supplements for withdrawal

Korabelle

Greenlighter
I'm going through really bad withdrawal right now. Are there any supplements or medications that can help specifically for benzo withdrawal? I've been taking clonazolam to help me sleep, plus the benzos I take during the day. It's getting a little out of hand. I feel like crap all day until I take them, and I feel like I can't function without them anymore. Even my vision has changed. Everything is blurry and my stomach is cramping really bad. Horrible headache.

Gabapentin would be very helpful. Just take it long enough to get over the acute benzo withdrawal and be done with it.

the above will help....
check some of this out as well if you please. there is lots posted and one may find something that is tailored to your needs.
It is hell. Doesn't have to be.

Edit: Supplement... right. OT.
I gotta run for a sec ut will revisit. sorry

5-HTP
kratom
lysene
ashwagandha
theanine

these have worked for me to some extent at times, ymmv. supplements.

Last edited:
I'm going through really bad withdrawal right now. Are there any supplements or medications that can help specifically for benzo withdrawal? I've been taking clonazolam to help me sleep, plus the benzos I take during the day. It's getting a little out of hand. I feel like crap all day until I take them, and I feel like I can't function without them anymore. Even my vision has changed. Everything is blurry and my stomach is cramping really bad. Horrible headache.

Are you withdrawing from opiates? If so... please do not take benzos every day. Or if you do, take a few days off after 5-7 days. Benzo withdrawal makes opiate withdrawal look easy and it also lasts much longer.

Gabapentin works wonders, it is also addictive but takes longer to develop dependence than benzos.

Kratom is an opiate, so it's not the best recommendation... though taking it sparingly and then stopping after withdrawals are over can be an effective way to help opiate withdrawals a lot. Using kratom for opiate addiction leads to kratom addiction for many people, but it can be used effectively, also, but you have to have willpower about it.

Kratom is a complex opiod and affects more than opiate receptors. Wanna mess with your msh? Looking for a tan? That being said, id rather take a lil kratom than have drastic wd