Supplement Advice..

Lets put it this way, any effects you notice from glutamine are entirely placebo based. Get a brain dumbass, you seem to beleive your some kind of god capable of distinguishing every aspect of every variable from every other variable. Im sure you can also tell the difference between 10mg of anavar and 10.1mg of anavar.

Yup bud, keep on talkin, your sponsors will double ur profits after this bullshit!!

Sphinx, you're a moron! get off this thread. you are not helping anyone, but rather spreading misinformation. If you only believe in eating and juicin', then go right ahead and leave the science of supplementation to people who knows what they are talking about. now get......

LOL...yeah that was an intelligent response...well since we dont have sponsers it would be hard to double profits off a free website ...asswipe..

it is a proven fact that glutamine petides force protien into the muscles and help with protien synthisis...since you are so smart and seem to know it all prove that the hundreds of scientist and doctors are full of shit!! dont get me wrong i live and die by juice but im also smart enough to know that juice alone doesnt make you instanly huge as you seem to think it does...it is not the miracle drug newbies seem to thinmk it is...still takes hard work and dedication to the gym and diet to get results...

Glutimine is a waste if you are consuming enough calories ( in a bulking phase ), the only time I would use glutimine is if I was dieting very hard. It has its merits for dieting, and 4g wont help much, 20 - 30g per day will help in muscle retention. These are my experiences, not fact, just real life findings.