• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew

Really ecxited about thìa place guys android would love a chance to go and check this out someday. Will have to make the trip over to Japan which is something i have always dreamt about soong always. I absolutely adore the Mario Series always have and they are hands down my favorite video games ever. Have any else of you heard about this and would you wanna co me explore with me?

~Shadow Cat

I think it would be cool to go, and grab some sweet nintendo merch while you are walking around the park.

Man, I'd fuckin love to go there! I've got Wizarding World of HP and Star Wars in Orlando ahead of it on my list though.

Man, I'd fuckin love to go there! I've got Wizarding World of HP and Star Wars in Orlando ahead of it on my list though.
Have been to the Wizarding world of Harry Potter and it was amazing!! Honestly so good, I think I was there just after it opened actually. I’ve also been to the Harry Potter studio tour in London, I took my son to it and it was impressive also. Although my son said he was a bit annoyed because it’s ruined a bit of the magic for him now. So I feel a bit bad about that.

The Nintendo place looks UNREAL! My son and I would love it.