• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Super fast adderall tolerance?

Tigernamedfred

Greenlighter
At the end of Tuesday start of Wednesday at around midnight my friend took adderall for the first time he didn't do anything different from his normal schedule before taking it ate normally and everything. He took a 30mg ir and said he felt amazing and four hours later he noticed he was slightly coming down off the peak so he took another 30mg ir and said it was even more amazing. So then at 10 am on Wednesday he is pretty much done with the comedown decided he wouldn't redose that night he would rest up and do research about how to make adderall stronger. He smoked a few bowls of pot and finally went to bed at like 2 am and slept on and off and smoked pot through out the day which is now Thursday so he read to make the high better eat less and don't take it to close to a meal so he didn't eat much today and he also read taking tums like a hour before can make it stronger so he did that and made sure he didn't consume food within two hours before dosing. His last meal was at 8 ish he smoke some pot a little before midnight and then at midnight took 4 tums and took the adderall 30mg ir at 1 am he waited for the magic but nothing happened he smoked a cigarette and kept waiting and at a little before 5 am nothing so he took another 30mg ir and it's almost 5:30 am now and he still can't feel anything. So what he is wondering is does it have something to do with the pot? Did the tums actually kill the effect? Could it be he didn't eat much? I doubt this one but he also wonders if he could have built a tolerance after one use?

Tolerance to amphetamines like Dexedrine, or Adderall builds very fast. I'm sure it does for meth as well but I have never used crystal and do not want to. I'm moving this to other drugs from NASADD.

FYI, we do not use terms like 'SWIM', 'my friend', 'my pet dog', 'a fictional character I wrote in a screenplay', etc. here on bluelight to describe drug use as it does not do anything to stop incrimination.

Last edited:
Yeah I think that "your friend" should realize that amphetamine tolerance is a real bitch

I used it to get me through work a few times back in the day and I noticed with in a few days I had to use more and more. The tolerance was crazy fast build up and I said fuck these and never used them again!

FYI, we do not use terms like 'SWIM', 'my friend', 'my pet dog', 'a fictional character I wrote in a screenplay', etc. here on bluelight to describe drug use as it does not do anything to stop incrimination.

I know this but this post however is actually about my friend.

I have been experimenting with memantine lately. And it seems to have helped my adderal tolerance. I use to take anywhere from 120-150mgs of adderall a day. Since i realized that it was pointless and not doing anything. I just began to take it twice a day (30x2) and started taking memantine. I increased the memantine dose slowly. And also was taking chelated magnesium at night and about 2 tablespoons of cough stuff DXM, and my tolerance to adderall became lower. Now if I decide to take 60mgs in morning, I don't get that euphoria I use to get years ago. But I do get that motivated feeling, and get a lot done on it.
This is my personal experience. I wouldn't suggest anyone else do this unless they know their body chemistry very well