Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Summoning demons to fight against the illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isnortice91

Bluelighter
Summoning demons to serve under you're cult of European Folklore and spirits that can help you defeat youre political enemies.

If Great Britain uses the Talmudic spirits to win WWII . Then how would I gather up the masses and form a demonology cult called the Social Republic . Our main goals is to start WWIII and be the new leaders of Europe. This means we will have to use demonology to win this new war.
Anyone want to join the Social Republic of Europe you can no matter what nationality you are if you are black, Asian, Latin , Arabic, or Jewish you can enlist but you have to take an oath to protect fascism and learn how to summon demons.

Summoning demons to serve under you're cult of European Folklore and spirits that can help you defeat youre political enemies.

If Great Britain uses the Talmudic spirits to win WWII . Then how would I gather up the masses and form a demonology cult called the Social Republic . Our main goals is to start WWIII and be the new leaders of Europe. This means we will have to use demonology to win this new war.
Anyone want to join the Social Republic of Europe you can no matter what nationality you are if you are black, Asian, Latin , Arabic, or Jewish you can enlist but you have to take an oath to protect fascism and learn how to summon demons.
I would not mess with any of that or invite it into your life. The majority of European people are not Jewish, and even Jews in many parts of Europe are not that religious.

I would not mess with any of that or invite it into your life. The majority of European people are not Jewish, and even Jews in many parts of Europe are not that religious.
I found out that there were Omens in my life.
I think these are the type of signs that mean one day I will be a leader of many.
The fist smashing the window.
The shadow people in my hall way .
Being huanted by hell hounds .
Seeing Grim Reapers appear .
Hearing these voices call my name.

I'm not going to fight the Jews . I'm going to fight the banking cartels and the illuminati and Great Britain once I form a 300,000 man Army . I'm going to fully eliminate the corrupt bankers for controlling America and using it to fight wars in the Middle East.

I'm not going to fight the Jews . I'm going to fight the banking cartels and the illuminati and Great Britain once I form a 300,000 man Army . I'm going to fully eliminate the corrupt bankers for controlling America and using it to fight wars in the Middle East.
Are you alright? Please take care of yourself, stop using meth or any other drugs you use or have used, get plenty of sleep, eat food, and if it is very bad please see a medical professional.

image.jpg

Are you alright? Please take care of yourself, stop using meth or any other drugs you use or have used, get plenty of sleep, eat food, and if it is very bad please see a medical professional.
No I'm not alright 3 days ago I was looking at the metal detector on the ceiling and it started glowing a gold color . It was glowing bright gold on and off . I think the demonic spirits are back?.

What you got against Adam Weishaupt I wonder? You even know the most basic info about the Bavarian Illuminati?

If Great Britain uses the Talmudic spirits to win WWII

That was a very small band of witches & it was to stop Hitler getting to the UK, at the least know what you are on about, it isn't that much to ask really is it!!

gather up the masses and form a demonology cult called the Social Republic . Our main goals is to start WWIII and be the new leaders of Europe. This means we will have to use demonology to win this new war.

The masses are known as "opfers" & it is fine to cull them, I have a good feeling you would be the first on the list, 7 Fold Path all day long my friend.
You are a bit late with your agenda, a war is playing out this very moment that is way beyond anything you'll ever understand.

Figured it out? All my posts are in the concept of The Greyling Owl kids & when I read posts like what you do I sit back & smile knowing some people are out there doing good work.

No I'm not alright 3 days ago I was looking at the metal detector on the ceiling and it started glowing a gold color . It was glowing bright gold on and off . I think the demonic spirits are back?.
Had you been using meth, tripping, or not sleeping? Or do you live somewhere with bright florlescent lights? They can really mess with people's vision.

Do you mean a smoke detector? I have never heard of a metal detector being on a ceiling. Maybe it is time to change the battery?

I found out that there were Omens in my life.
I think these are the type of signs that mean one day I will be a leader of many.
The fist smashing the window.
The shadow people in my hall way .
Being huanted by hell hounds .
Seeing Grim Reapers appear .
Hearing these voices call my name.

Dude it's the meth. For real. You need to quit that shit, it makes people fucking nuts. My best friend was psychotic for a year and a half, ended up homeless, shot, trying to dig through his floor, etc.

Dude it's the meth. For real. You need to quit that shit, it makes people fucking nuts. My best friend was psychotic for a year and a half, ended up homeless, shot, trying to dig through his floor, etc.
Yeah it is meth and lack of sleep. Good luck quitting it go to a rehab and NA/CMA meetings. Delete your dealers' phone numbers.

That's fucked up I would hate to be addicted to a stimulant at least opiates make you a functional member of society, when you are maintained

Had you been using meth, tripping, or not sleeping? Or do you live somewhere with bright florlescent lights? They can really mess with people's vision.

Do you mean a smoke detector? I have never heard of a metal detector being on a ceiling. Maybe it is time to change the battery?
Ya .

I meant to close this after I replied. Quit fucking posting your antisemitic WW3 nazi garbage all over the site. Quit meth, seek help, seek sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.