• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Sulbutiamine vs Piracetam

im3rdworld

Bluelighter
i have been using Sulbutiamine (brand name: Arcalion) for meth recovery and found that it works wonders. on my 3rd dose (2 pills a day) i could feel the difference. i had more energy,focus,the greyenss had gone (if u know wat i mean). i absoulutly love it. ppl here generally recommend priacetam,which i havent used. how do these 2 compare and which is better and why?

still no reply.i think the title of the forum should be changed fro "other drugs" to " specifically narcotics only"

Other than what I just read on wikipedia, I know no more than you.

There are quite a few people on this sub-forum into mostly dope, but definitely some speedfreaks, it might just take a bit for them to stop by.

Also, You could PM the mod for the Ecstasy forum and ask about posting this there, there will be alot more people with experience using those types of supplements to recover from MDMA abuse, which is very similar to meth, all stimulants, really.

Only took four years, but I found the thread. I recently found sulbutiamine & I love it. Much more euphoric than piractam. I find that piractam makes me a bit too jittery. Noopept works better than piractam in my opinion- but so far sulbutiamine is my favorite nootropic to date. Add some theanine & you're in Zen mode at work.