• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Suggest Games for me to Play on my Switch?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I mostly got the Switch (Lite) for Pokemon Sword as the Pokemon games are my favourite.
I liked the 2D Super Mario games, too, but don't have any for the switch yet.
I used to play Spyro 1 and 3 on the OG Playstation with my brother a lot as a kid so I've bought the original Spyro trilogy for the Switch, too.
The only other game I have is one of the new Zelda ones. I haven't played it (or any other Zelda game) yet, though.
I loved the Tomb Raider games on the various Playstations, too, but there don't seem to be any Tomb Raider games at all for the switch.

Anyone got any recommendations? @Cosmic Charlie mentioned Dragon Quest games and they look interesting so I'm planning on getting one of those. Any opinions on which one?

+1 for Smash Bros. It's a fighting game featuring all of the classic Nintendo (and more) characters.

I have a Switch and I only have Smash Bros and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Which is also amazing. But I've also been obsessed with Zelda games since I was a child.

If you pay for the online service, they give you the option to play some classic NES and SNES games if you're into any of the older stuff.

Overwatch is now on switch or coming to it shortly I believe and Crash bandicoot is really fun too.