• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

suggest cannabis strains for cultivation

constipated99

Greenlighter
so i really love weed,i ve been smoking it 13 years now.
the problem is many times gives me anxiety and brings me down.
i blame the bad mood on the bad quality weed i smoke so im starting to think maybe i should cultivate.
i my country(greece) the laws are not that strict as far as personal use or even cultivation,this came recently.
cbd and cultivation equiptement shops opened everywhere.
so im looking for a strain that doesnt incude anxiety or paranoia(indica of course) but has a bit of head high.
70/30 indica sativa would e fine?
suggest me strains that are quite easy to grow and wont make me anxious or paranoid.
thanks in advance

Egzoset is at it again ot seems...

Op the unfortunate truth in my opinion is that it seems to be highly subjective which kind of cannabis will give you a desired effect. I have heard of people getting anxiety relief from sativa... So no matter what you grow, it will be some trial and error involved.

Strains with high cbd might be an exception.

c'mon... OP askes a decent question and needs support. you come in and immediately start to harass them with your ideology and propaganda.

people like to smoke the weed, get over it. if you want to push vaping as a safer means of consumption, there are more constructive ways to do it.

Last edited:
Egzoset needs to smoke some weed, its not a complete cure for being a sandy vagina, buts its known to chill irritating cunts out from time to time

I have unapproved a couple posts in this thread - Please stay on topic.

In regards to the OP, maybe try a lower dose. My paranoia and anxiety only kicks in when i over-do it.

Last edited:
Now it's your turn to be [ Ignored ], if i can help it. Thanks joining such "fun-sharing" community...

Now it's your turn to be [ Ignored ], if i can help it. Thanks joining such "fun-sharing" community...

Aww, I still love ya, Egzo!

Sometimes people don't catch the connections you expect them to with your posts, though. I feel like it went over some heads that you were just saying you prefer vaping to smoking.

I second Egzoset playing around with vaporization rather than combustion has lent a degree of control and clarity to the high that smoking flower just doesn't deliver. I consider smoking flowers to be more like having a nice beer than using cannabis to its full medical potential (oral consumption and less toxic inhalation via gradual heating rather than incineration): good for pain relief and short term stress but overall probably somewhat toxic and not the best way to go about the whole "unwinding" process.

That being said I smoke more often than I vape lately due to convenience and the more pronounced body buzz that combustion delivers.

Salutations,

Aww, I still love ya, Egzo!

Still??

The initial TOS agreement went bogus the moment it was allowed for an installed troll actually performing cyber harrasment to mock another member just to boost his own prestige, with a 7 words post (and 1 typo) to crank up his BitCoins credentials with it... And as if it didn't suffice to perform such topic-steering obstruction only meant to serve some deviant socio-toxic (criminal-minded) instincts, euh... M'well, life is short and my spare time ain't yours to waste anyway.

Lets skip the usual forged-character (hate) imports tolerated by a failed moterator staff, all too satisfied to leave troll trophys in place just as if nothing ever happened. Similar tatics are OKay, it simply depends who's who.

:rolleyes:

The "connections" to be made, as far as i'm concerned, have to do with a perpetual "WALL of SHAME" which never stopped scrolling down, page after page since Egzoset cared to subscribe, despite a negative intuition. Even when it's all being concatenated into 1-word "punch" expressions there can,t be a dialog when in fact the only obvious intent is to derail a conversation by refocussing attention on a member who appears to generate turmoil every time he comes around - because whose who initiate an attack get rewarded time after time after time. Hence my defiance of any authority on this so-called "discussion" board. Not to mention spineless cowards with no real arguments hide behind multiple identities, etc., etc.

That's not only juvenity, it's sterile and i'm polite.

Believe it or not there's mari-caca on one side and Dame Cannabis on the opposite corner, good for you if you learn a few lessons at the contact of any of those. What i'm saying, be remain On-Topic somewhat (...), is that the consumption method doesn't spontaneously promote healthier dosing profiles, quite on the contrary. At least that's what i can tell as an ex-smoker who went through years of abstainance of a lack of better options.

The cigarette/joint format is a lazy design at best, an evil element of "Self-Vilification" if you ask me. In principle there's no need to inhale combustion poisons for the sole purpose of keeping fire alive while destroying noble molecules in the process... Although i'm in a proper situation to understand the conveniences of smoking it's still an ugly error which caused a serious Public Health issue of planetary proportions. Worse, the recent politics assimilating e-Cigs and vaporizers to that appears to be designed to sustain the so-called "Harm" of cannabis today. For example, in my province many cannabis vaporists still needs to worry for eviction threats after the "Légaleezation" of cap'tain Itnoc (Trudeau). All of his in days when the human thing to do would be to leave smokers alone at last, though it's not forbiden to offer them alternatives which are no cheat that would prove so beneficial no sane mind can resist the logic - but it has to be authentic and fairplay, based on SEDUCTION instead of coerced "treatment" with hints of scientology (sect) propaganda.

Etc., etc. (n)

Now if you'll aloow me, that's all the time and energy i had to waste around here today. Call me pope of god for a change next time, i don't care as it has zero value given past perspective.

Stop focussing on peoples mind pretending to read their souls through some crystal ball, please try to stick to topics once in a while. That's all.

Now ban Egzoset if you'r anything coherent. Remember: I ORDER YOU. YOU! YOU! YOU! :unsure:

Good day, have fun!! :cool:

The cigarette/joint format is a lazy design at best, an evil element of "Self-Vilification" if you ask me. In principle there's no need to inhale combustion poisons for the sole purpose of keeping fire alive while destroying noble molecules in the process... Although i'm in a proper situation to understand the conveniences of smoking it's still an ugly error which caused a serious Public Health issue of planetary proportions. Worse, the recent politics assimilating e-Cigs and vaporizers to that appears to be designed to sustain the so-called "Harm" of cannabis today. For example, in my province many cannabis vaporists still needs to worry for eviction threats after the "Légaleezation" of cap'tain Itnoc (Trudeau). All of his in days when the human thing to do would be to leave smokers alone at last, though it's not forbiden to offer them alternatives which are no cheat that would prove so beneficial no sane mind can resist the logic - but it has to be authentic and fairplay, based on SEDUCTION instead of coerced "treatment" with hints of scientology (sect) propaganda.

I know, man, I know. That post could and was easily taken out of context, though.

And yeah, man, when you're not posting diagrams that I just don't understand more often than not, it's obvious that you've got some really cool concepts/ideas floatin' through your head. Some of that homemade vape-tech you've posted? They look incredible and pretty complex to my uneducated self. I've even been thinking about trying to recreate one just for the hell of it, but it hasn't gone further than a whim.

Stop focussing on peoples mind pretending to read their souls through some crystal ball, please try to stick to topics once in a while. That's all.

You do realize this thread was about strain suggestions for cultivation and you never managed to list a single one, right? I mean, I didn't either but I'm a fan of expanding a thread's topic to encourage discussion, so long as the OP isn't lost and forgotten while their thread's derailed.

If it's more stress than it's worth, though, no one's forcing you to stay, bud. Some of us would just appreciate it.

Northen lights

the high is just beautiful and one of the best indica highs cannabis has to offer around my end im sure their are specialized cannabis indicas or dabs or whatever but northen lights is readily available and cheap if you got a good contact so under rated.

I just made a terp profile with mainly just myrcene and beta caryophyllene. It reminds me a lot of Northern Lights.

Great tastes, feels good.

Chemdawg is a strain native to Colorado, smells and taste like lemons and gasoline, extremely potent.

CCt95K5.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba is a classic connoisseur's strain, very potent with some CBD action as well, smells like coffee and chocolate.

D5nNGUb.jpg

Euh...

Then why VILIFY it in the 1st place??

In a context of multi-intoxication + self-poisoning how can you positively infer it's actually the fault of nature's noble molecules at all?...

?
You really don't understand English very well do you Egzo?