• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Successful Benzo Tapers

Of course you can get off benzos, I did it even with Generalized, Social and Panic disorder.
Try Pregabalin (Lyrica) or Gabapentin (Neurontin), and definetily do therapy.
Very important, warn everyone you can, tell them to fuck benzos because they just don't worth it. Doesn't matter if they know you're an addict it ain't no fucking sin.

I kicked a pretty heavy alpraz habit by first switching to diaz and then just cutting it as slowly as I could afford with the amount I had access to. This was about 1mg per week. I've been clean for a while. It's not complicated, you just need to make reductions and stop giving yourself excuses to lapse.

Also, it's likely that if you go to a doctor and give him an honest account of your situation that he'll switch you to diaz and plan the reductions for you.

I quit klonopin and xanax at about 8mg's a day switched onto valiuma and quit. And now lifes great :).

Would you be willing to speak? Looking for any help. I know it?s been a long while since you posted.

I did the same thing with benzo powder. It's really not bad if you taper properly.

Just reduce by 1mg until you get to 1mg, then move to 0.5mg, then maybe 0.25, then off. You can find benzo equivalancy charts for diazepam. :)

I did the same thing with benzo powder. It's really not bad if you taper properly.

Just reduce by 1mg until you get to 1mg, then move to 0.5mg, then maybe 0.25, then off. You can find benzo equivalancy charts for diazepam. :)
Hi Tranced
I am currently down to 3mg valium. Cutting and weighing a consistent amount each day. Feeling reallllly tired. And filled with worry. Any feedback is appreciated. Dave

Hi Tranced
I am currently down to 3mg valium. Cutting and weighing a consistent amount each day. Feeling reallllly tired. And filled with worry. Any feedback is appreciated. Dave