• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Subutex?...

Ashleighann

Greenlighter
Ok I’m pretty sure this doesn’t even exist anymore but is there any way to get subutex these days? I’m kicking soon and have a good amount of suboxen on hand, but would really like to ease the transition with a few subutex. Strongly emphasize REALLY.. Any ideas? Or are there any alternatives that I can take before the 24/38 hr mark to ease the Wds? I’m such a pussy when it comes to those and fear that I’ll do anything when it comes down to it to not wait the full 24/48

Subutex exists and I was on it for 3 years. I don't know how prevalent is in the USA (I'm guessing you are from states) but in my country (East Europe) Subutex and other mono buprenorphine products are readily available. Buprenorphine mono product is generic medicine and many pharmaceutical companies are producing. Hope you find what you need.

If You were doing fentadope you need 72 hours off. If not then maybe 30? I dont think Theres subutex in the states though
Ok good lookin out. and I’ve been reading that it will give you pwds if taken before then just like suboxen. I thought that was the only difference. If not then what is the difference?

It binds to the opiate receptors blocking the other opiates out. I think. And since fent is fat soluble Theres a Lot fent to Block off. So the way I get it is that Theres 2 opiates fighting about your receptors. You only get pwds if You are physically dependant but i only do bupre So meh 😁

Both suboxone & subutex are capable of producing PWD.

Subutex and generic mono buprenorphine exist in the states, I've used and have seen them myself over the years, but most doctors have bought into the lie that the added naloxone to Suboxone makes it less abuseable, which we all know now is a lie. There is essentially no difference between Subutex and Suboxone except one manufacturer gets to charge more since it's basically 2 drugs (buprenorphine/naloxone).

Doctors are unlikely to give you Subutex or a generic equivalant unless you are pregnant or can prove an existing allergy to naloxone. Some doctors may be kind enough to write a script for generic mono buprenorphine if you are paying out of pocket and need a cheaper script, so it does exist. It's just not as easy to get and remains up to the discretion of the doctor which one they prefer you be on.

Yeah I see, but in South/East Europe (Croatia), the edge of EU I got Subutex normally even Suboxone is also for the same reason pushed by dr-s.
Just said that i tried all of them so the named is best and others doesn't work well!

It’s such a common misconception that it’s the naloxone that causes the PWDs in Suboxone. Buprenorphine has a higher affinity than most other opiates, except for maybe fent, for the mu opioid receptor and so will rip off any opioids currently attached. Many a bad time has been caused by this misinformation. The naloxone in Suboxone is practically inert except for the small percentage of people that might have a reaction if IV’d.

Metabolism has a lot to do with how long you need to wait as well. For me I can take buprenorphine about 12-24 hours after my last shot. I know for a fact my dope had fentanyl in it too since I tested it last time and still was fine eating a 2 mg strip a little more than 12 hours later. Maybe there wasn’t that much in there, I don’t know. I’ve only recently learned how much longer fent stays in your system. I even remember getting high the same day I had eaten a 4 mg strip maybe 16 or so hours earlier. With methadone though it’s a solid 3 days at least. I have a high metabolism though. I’ve heard of some people waiting 3 days after just regular dope, no fent.