• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Subutex

ovo1024

Bluelighter
I was wondering about using Subutex recreationly, so I need it for maintenance as well because I'm trying to get off Heroin, I read that when you do doses of 2mg and lower that you get norbupenorphrine which is a full agonist. I choose to snort these pills because the BA is a lot higher then taking them sublingually. Anyways I snorted about 3mg earlier about 4 hours ago & it got me out of withdrawal and gave me a little buzz. If I were to snort another 1 or 2mg now would It effect me in any way?

Yes, it would increase the effects. Some people enjoy it but some find that it's missing the warmth of classical opiate intoxication.
It also has a ceiling dose and consuming more than that is said to have no added benefits.
It's a very potent substance and sometimes taking higher doses cause long lasting nausea.
Don't get annoyed but getting high with it beats the purpose which you use it for as you know. As an opiate addict, I understand the urge though.

ATM i'm shooting them, snorting was no longer doing a thing. You do get the spike if you've been out of it for a night+ and hit like 2mg... i do 1mg shots twice a day. Just still works with all my resistence, i go from the usual sad (i suffer from depression and serious one) to feel good.
I know i'm getting fillers and shit but my veigns are fine never IV'd more than some subu months ago and dillies years ago.