• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex and xanax

Slumerican96

Bluelighter
So I wanna know what happens takin xans and subs at the same time. Will they mix and make a good high? Or will one reduce the effects of the other? Lol i really dont wanna waste an. Any answers or tips appreciated!

I took the can 2 mg bout 45 mins before I took 16mg sub. Feeling pretty good. So they dont conflict? Im not wasting by takin em together?

No not a waste in my opinion but shouldnt be used together to really chase a high, they both cns depressant and that makes it dangerous. Why the high dose of bupe?

I find an significant dose of benzos on top of opioids can be a waste of said opioid due to the resulting amnesia. It's hard to feel anything if you have no recollection of it. Keep the doses as low as possible or you are wasting the bupe. This is primarily when it comes to recreational use however. If you are trying to defeat the chronic pain the combo is more effective than the bupe alone. If it isn't about pain however keep the benzo doses low (especially if you aren't a habitual benzo user).

If the 2 are used together for there sole purposes and at low to reasonable dosages then i dont see a problem. But using them together to get messed up is dangerous and not advised.

I thank you all veey much for your answers! I am being careful tho. The high dose is because I have bad anxiety and chronic pain. So evem tho i am usinf recreational tonight, it takes a high dose. Thanks yall! Thia community is the best

I took the can 2 mg bout 45 mins before I took 16mg sub. Feeling pretty good. So they dont conflict? Im not wasting by takin em together?
Definitely not a waste. They work great together, but i would take xanax after subutex because subutex takes longer to kick in and has longer HL. Personally i prefer Klonopin over Xanax in combo with opiates. They are very similar substances, but "high" is little bit different.