• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

substance synergies

The highlighted synergies that I've tried are:

acid + pills = such a beautiful and uplifting combination of effects, but be prepared for some ego loss which may last longer than a comedown.

pills + ketamine = if you want very good hallucinations without too much of a mind bending experience then this is great. (I had one beige 3/A/Lexus and enough pure k to almost put me in a full K hole)

acid + pills + ketamine = the mind bending effects of acid + the intensity of a pill + the out of body or disconnected feeling of k = a very intense drug experience. If any drug experience could have made me loose my mind, this could have been it. Perfect set and setting still caused quite a mental strain. Careful please but the experience was great now that I'm through it..just not sure how I DID get through it. eek.

Lines of speed followed by tokes of bud, tickles me down to my toes...
Weed and valium is a nice one, very floaty, and also takes the edge off crashing after the biccies and speed consumed over the course of an evening.

The rule 'grass before beer you're in the clear...' is so true, as I have gotten very pissed and thought "One cone couldn't hurt" which winded me up paralysed next to the toilet for about 3 hours way too many times. However, sometimes having a cone with each beer can be very enjoyable in a scattered way, and I usually find I don't need anymore drinks after 4 beers or so.

Don't know if I have mentioned it yet, but 2CI and MDMA. Just be careful with the blending them since it applifies the effects of both by about double. So usually a decent pill plus 10mg is plenty.

Then if you have a toke or two of a J then your in heaven.

Last edited:
I'd hate to be a party pooper as combos can be very fun. But isn't this site about harm REDUCTION? Don't combos INCREASE the risk of harm?

yes but some combos are inherently more or less dangerous, so one could make an educated decision to take MDMA + K instead of MDMA + DXM and possibly save their life in the process

plus its an interesting read :)

LSD+2C-B+MDMA = Intense visuals. Complete "2d-anisation" of everything, bright flat colours, amazing lucid headspace, [the viral fungus from israel] never sounded so good :)

[above combo] + Nitrous = Ego loss on the dancefloor :\

But all in all, it wasn't worth the comedown.... oooh nasty :(
my polydrugwhore days are over...

meth, pot and alotta sleep dep.

quite hilarious stuff, i stayed wasted as a mofo for 3 days, smoking a fair bit of meth to kick everything off, then just using it sparingly to keep myself awake. smoking lots of cones the whole time, by the 3rd day i was so hilariously fucked up. and the clouds, man they were refracting light like rainbows, and the texture was like a sandy beach, cut out and stuck in the sky!!! i dont think ive ever seen anything so amazing!! my GF saw the same thing too... i mean these clouds were GLOWING with really pure colour, i cant figure out why it happened but im glad it did :)

mdma+2cb
methylon+lsd
n2o+anything
piracetam+mdma
*shrugs* pretty much anything that makes sense is fun... and things that don't... well they are not...

A naughty one from the bad old days ~ methamp + morphine i.v at your own personal perfect level !

LSD + DMT ! drools

^Mmmm that goes good.

I had a strange speedball last night. Meth and Opium and some Cannabis. Few glasses of wine too. Was very cruisy.

*methylone 100mg+MDMA (at least medium to good strength pill) or 100mg powder
another habit is methylone+MDMA powder+1 ml GBL (only, no redosing) thrown in to a shotglass of redbull/V as a taster, then washed back with water.

*1 x LSD + 100 - 150mg 2ci (2ci more popular here in nz than any of the other 2cx??!) 2 hours after taking LSD/tab.

*50 - 75 mg mcpp + 50mg pfpp, then 100+mg BZP 2 hours later!@! ! (can also add 20mg tfmpp, since it will react more in combo with other piperazines, but also because pfpp is similiar to the tfmpp experience).

the classics
benzos and weed
opiates and weed
beer and weed
weed and weed
weed with anything else. heh.

I also like smoking ice on the LSD comedown, then copious amounts of weed.

Last edited:
i havent read much about weed and e here, a couple seem to like it though

as in weed then e. i tried it once and i liked it heaps, but not sure if it's actually proven to be good (or bad)...

weed and nangs = choice imo. i dont nang without weed. period.