• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone

Carpetshark

Bluelighter
I am on Subs, prescribed 14mg but cheeking 10 in case of emergency. I'm trying to find the best thing I can use to jump off with, and I'm curious about tapentadol. I took one, and it fucked me up, also didn't show up in my UA the same day.
I also wonder that if my receptors are already being "occupied" with sub, would any opiate work for me? Does tapentadol replace the sub in my receptors and that's why I felt it?
Thanks in advance!

Tapentadol causes it's effects through more than just mu receptor agonism, similar to tramadol. Except less on the serotonin part and more on the norepinephrine.

I don't think any opioid can overcome bupe except maybe fentanyl or extremely high doses of other full agonists.

You said you were "cheeking 10", so I assume you don't take 14mg a day.

It's possible you had receptors that were still open from taking under the your ceiling effect amount (everyones ceiling effect from bupe seems to differ) that were taken up by the tapentadol.

I some times take ephedrine (which also works on norepinephrine) and notice a drastic increase in "noddy", sedative and slightly more pain relieving effects when take along with buprenorphine.

I am on Subs, prescribed 14mg but cheeking 10 in case of emergency. I'm trying to find the best thing I can use to jump off with, and I'm curious about tapentadol. I took one, and it fucked me up, also didn't show up in my UA the same day.
I also wonder that if my receptors are already being "occupied" with sub, would any opiate work for me? Does tapentadol replace the sub in my receptors and that's why I felt it?
Thanks in advance!
Ive started on Sublocade and have heard a lot of good stories of people getting 2-6 shots and just stopping...the medication slowly tapers out of your system with little to no wd. Im on shot # 4 and getting one more and will be done. Highly recommend it.

Suboxone is very good I have prescription for it as a matter of fact I have it a lot in stock but will supply to someone in need. Also have some benzos and opiates