• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Suboxone?

Love❤️Drugs

Greenlighter
I've taken the 8mg/2mg suboxone/naloxone stripes the last 2 days after using for the last 3-4 years and most recently around 1/2g to a whole g a day... of pretty pure heroin.... yesterday I took 2 stripes throughout the day and today I took a whole one this morning and a half of one this afternoon with little to no relief... I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow and I cannot be sick like this... I need to know if I will even be able to take some heroin in the morning or have I already took too much subs? I have more subs just don't seem to be working... btw I did the sub matinence program for about a year and it worked great the first time around..

You answered your question. Right now you have plenty of sub in your system. I don't advise any H. Look up sub half life and go from there. Also utfse.

your gonna feel shitty even with the subs for about 2-3 days once u hit the third day of only using subs you will feel like a new person, get more subs and stick with it. your almost gonna feel like an angel

I really want to stick with it.. I've done it before and I know I can do it again... I have so much going on tomorrow that I cannot show any signs of being sick or slowing down.. so much depends on it and I'm just scared it won't work well enough for me to get through it. Hopefully I will make the right decision but at this point I can't sleep and only have a few hours before I have to get up and get ready for my day. I feel like such a piece of shit for having to go through this all again, seeing as I've done this wayyy too many times... not sure what to do.... I wish I didn't put myself in these situations... it's not fair to my family when I'm sick and can't do what I need to do... every time I'm clean though I can't function they way I need to in order to make everyone else's lives run smoothly... what a predicament I've put myself in..

If possible - methadone.... It will work at a proper dose.
This.
Suboxone has a ceiling effect at roughy 32mgs, so having a lot of them won't really help you. Some people's dope habit is too large for suboxone, it's a partial agonist, so it only has so much receptor action. In these cases methadone is recommended.

What route of administration are you using? Suboxone's intake methods have a wide variance.

^ mr. "long username moderator" gave you a great idea... ceiling is 32mg... try taking 2 strips as soon as you wake up, 1 strip half way through the day, and 1 at the end of the day.

you should definitely get relief from 32mg.

i had a similar habit but only for a year or 2, and 2 8mg sub strips were perfect for me.

if for some reason taking 4 strips in a day doesn't do it for you, i would suggest ibogaine & then go lay down until you feel better ;)

Yea well unfortunately I was too scared to do the subs today because I knew if I took them I had no chance with anything else... so I'll start them again tomorrow... n like I said they worked great the first time around but now they just don't help... I'm much busier now and have no time to lay around and get better.. that's the shitty part... ugh... but I have the stripes... that dissolve under your tongue.. you will have to forgive me.. I'm not super literate when it comes to online lingo... not online much... but I do know I have to kick this shit.... for good this time.... just wish I had a way to continue being productive while getting better... catch 22 right.... I fail all the time so nothing new... just wish I could be stronger and have more will power than I do....