• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe suboxone vs subutex

If always wondered exactly what if anything the naloxone does when combined with bupe.

Cause the thing is, I'm pretty sure bupe has a higher binding affinity than naloxone. So in theory bupe should displace the naloxone just like it does most opioids.

If always wondered exactly what if anything the naloxone does when combined with bupe.

Cause the thing is, I'm pretty sure bupe has a higher binding affinity than naloxone. So in theory bupe should displace the naloxone just like it does most opioids.
I do know the very basics, just was not sure if it being plain Subutex without any naloxone made any difference whatsoever. And I say it did a little bit. I did not experience and pwd thank heavens! I did however feel mod a discomfort than usual in my head, but all in all I was not "sick"

as long as there is bupenorphine in your system your not getting high from other opiates. Nothing really happens if you try either. I ate 50mg of oxycodone after a 24hr sub break, and all I felt was the slightest bit sleepy. My normal sublingual daily sub hits me harder.

What was your dosage and roa if you don't mind me asking?

Suboxone is superior for IV (ab)using. Suboxone can be IV (ab)used without a single pronlem, and many just do so. Even though the naloxone in suboxone cannot compete with bupes affinity to MOR-opioid receptor it has potential to slightly reduce the euphoric warm feelim you get from iv subutex, albeit this is very weak in daily users. Ig iv use subutex or suboxone let's say once a month you wontr notice fifference. IV suboxone gets you high exactly the same way even though the naloxone.

No the bupe will rip any oxy off the receptors and induce wd
Bupe will do that exactly the same as naloxone would. You get the wd with subutex and naloxone, no difference, I've seen guy brought back to life from smack od with subutex a injection.

subuxone iv'd feels a bit more "less" of an high and a bit more dirty to me even than pure tex, from tex i get more the tickles, more euphoria etc. Just IV'd 2mg of xone after a long time of not touching the stuff, had been doing tex the past few weeks. and the high is definetly better from tex. just stronger and more opioid feeling like.

Bupe will always out compete naloxone at the recepor, unless I believe incredibly high doses of naloxone are used.
Naloxone still blocks some of bupre or some shit. Otherwise 8mg suboxone with 2mg naloxone would feel like 8mg subutex but instead it feels like 4mg subutex. When injected

Naloxone still blocks some of bupre or some shit. Otherwise 8mg suboxone with 2mg naloxone would feel like 8mg subutex but instead it feels like 4mg subutex. When injected
When injected probably yeah.
I've had both suboxone & generic mono buprenorphine (think they were little white pills with half-moons on them or something, it's been years).
They both felt the same to me (although I didn't inject them).

Although I don't see a point in injecting 4-8mg of bupe, unless you're auditioning for the latest role in Reindeerspotting 2. lol

I think the naloxone in Suboxone helps my intestines move when I dose everyday & I think the tiny bit of receptor antagonism helps keep my tolerance to it steady. Where as it with straight bupe, it'd probably go up faster. Or atleast this is a theory I have, I can't prove it.

Last edited: