• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone VS a 12 panel lab test.

britelink

Greenlighter
8(Hello everyone, I was wondering what you may know about how suboxone might show up with 12 panel drug test.
I have to take the test tomorrow and am pretty worried...
I have an 8mg orange pill but I break it up into little quarters and take small pieces. Been taking it since monday.
A co worker of mine went in for his UA yesterday morning. I had him ask what the test is and he said the lady that collects the specimen said its a full panel test sent to a lab and you get the results within 48 hrs. (On the paper a box for Non-driver drug test was checked.)
So now I'm worried.... I'm assuming its a 12 panel test and I have that butterfly feeling in my stomach. Will the suboxone show up in this test?
I keep looking on google for the answer but a lot of those posts are out dated.

Your probably screwed as lab tests can test each compound and even metabolites testing certain opiate use up to two weeks even one time use. It all depends what the company asks the lab to test for.

No drug testing questions aloud here though as no point can tell you what your company will test for just that they can test for most anything with a lab test vs a dip test (like the twelve panel you're thinking of)

Is there somwhere I can post a question like this? Im new to the site.
Also, I heard that bupe isn't included in a 12 panel but I just wanted to make sure.

I might have to find another means to take the test...