• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids suboxone to hydrocodone back to subs

partscott

Greenlighter
I have a question about subs. If I'm on about 3mgs of suboxone per day and took 1.5mgs of that this morning and then at about 2pm took 60 mgs hydrocodone can I safely go back to taking my subs tonight at 9 or would that be a problem. I don't think it would be a problem BUT... I just wanted to check in before I do. Thank in advance for any reply's...

I have a question about subs. If I'm on about 3mgs of suboxone per day and took 1.5mgs of that this morning and then at about 2pm took 60 mgs hydrocodone can I safely go back to taking my subs tonight at 9 or would that be a problem. I don't think it would be a problem BUT... I just wanted to check in before I do. Thank in advance for any reply's...

just curious....did you feel the effects of the hydrocodone?

If you take bupe every day then you still have some on your receptors and thus you will not go into precipitated wd

You would have to take a much longer break than you do for it to become an issue

If you take bupe every day then you still have some on your receptors and thus you will not go into precipitated wd

You would have to take a much longer break than you do for it to become an issue

I thought that would be the case and so it was. Just took the other 1.5mg suboxone and there was no problem. Thanks for the reply

Like I tell people all the time, If you're planning to "break through the sub barrier" I would either slam heroin or do nothing at all... not worth it.

BTW, always wait 24hrs (or close to it) before taking your sub dose again. However, with the low doses of subs u can get away with a little less time but do it at ur own risk...