• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone - Tapentadol

soerenderfor

Greenlighter
Hey you all.

I have chronic back pain. And i get Suboxone for it 12mg morning and 12mg at night. I know i can take Tramadol with Suboxone but i dont have any more, i only have Tapentadol. Can Suboxone and Tapentadol be mixed?

Yes you can mix it, but 24 mg buprenorphine a day will block other opioids, so you most likely won't feel the MOR agonism of tapentadol, but you'll feel the NRI effect. Increasing noradrenaline will lead to the activation of inhibitory alpha-2 receptors, leading to analgesia, so you might get pain relief.

Super. I am also in withdrawl from SNRI 'Cymbalta' and Tramadol also work to reduce withdrawl so i think Tapentadol could do the same. But also i wont fuck with the suboxone so i will get withdrawl

Super. I am also in withdrawl from SNRI 'Cymbalta' and Tramadol also work to reduce withdrawl so i think Tapentadol could do the same. But also i wont fuck with the suboxone so i will get withdrawl

When I was first prescribed Cymbalta from my Dr, it used to give me a funny pain in my stomach when I yawned, after about a month it went away.
Cymbalta actually really helped me out a lot, I had no issues with withdrawls off it at all.

Duloxetine has a 10 fold higher affinity for SERT than NET, so I'm not sure if tapentadol being only a really weak SSRI will help that much with Duloxetine withdrawal, but I guess you can only try. Hope it helps :)

I have used Tramadol to handle Zeldox withdrawls just a little dose 150-300mg. So i hope the Tapentadol could be used to handle the Cymbalta SNRI withdrawl, i always get strong withdrawls from Antipsychotics, SSRI and SNRI. And have read somewhere that an NDRI or NRI could reduce the withdrawls.

Last edited: