Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Suboxone, Klonopin, Soma, Adderall, Marijuana - Experienced

vicodelicious

Bluelighter
I happened to have procured a couple drugs along with my daily Rx'd dose of 24mg Suboxone) buprenorphine, which i LOVE and think it?€™s a miracle. It's helped me immensely getting and staying off IV opioids...

But here the scoop:

6:30pm: 3, 8mg Suboxone tabs

6:45pm: 4, 1mg Looping tabs and 2, 350mg Soma tabs

6:47pm: plugged 2, 20 IR Adderall (Crushed into powder, covered in approx 2.5mL of warm water, mixed well. Sucked up into the 5mL syringe and anally injected it. Be sure to really get it in the where those blood vessels are. BETTER & MORE RAPID ABSORBTION. Now lie there on you stomach for a few 3 -5 minutes for it to absorb. (Now all you homophobes, look at the bioavailability and absorption rate charts for amphetamine salts administration and see and now... well, look who?€™s laughing now Totally Worth It

7:00pm: smoke a half bowl of decent green.

The Klonopin is going great with the Suboxone. They synergize very well... this is probably why they are practically forbidden, as well as all benzodiazepines, to be R'x to the patient on bupe. Exeptions do happen i know.

The Soma is kicking in and it's really just giving me bit of vertigo, yet without the nausea... Not bad.

The couple puffs to top it all off really was the nice closer

Well, It's about 5 past 8pm, and i am going to watch television, play video games, and bang my girl friend. Life is good sometimes. good.

vICoDeLisH

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_suboxone
substancecode_buprenorphine
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_klonopin
substancecode_clonazepam
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_carisoprodol
substancecode_soma
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_rectal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

It's not 7::58pm and I'm going to go watch some good old' American Cable TV

Last edited by a moderator:
My Sub doc (who is extremely knowledgeable, impressively up-to-date on the literature, and actually rather conservative) scripts me Klonopin 1mg t.i.d. along with my 24 mg of daily Suboxone. However, I am a “special” case- whereas 3mg of Klonopin a day is the diazepam equivalent of 60mg, I had been taking 50-60mg diazepam each morning followed by alprozolam during the day and a myriad of hypnotics at night for a grand total of 120-160mg diazepam equivalent daily. He wanted me to take Depakote for two weeks both as an anticonvulsant (he was scared to death I’d have a seizure) and as a mood stabilizer. After a week of being a zombie, sleeping 18 hours a day and having no sex life with my wife, I’m off that shit. The rebound anxiety and persistent insomnia have returned, but that’s better than following asleep on the can.

Anyway, my opiate use was out of control- around 2000mg DHC, 400mg tramadol, and 800mg codeine daily (talk about constipation- the trams and codeine are worse at that than most stronger opiates/opioids). I’ve been on 24mg Suboxone (buprenorphine plus naloxone simply to scare people) daily for the last two weeks.

Since day one, this medication has NOT gotten me high. Three days ago, I was missing that *feeling* and decided to try some tramadol. The effects were quite noticeable and very opiate-like; however, I’d also abstained from tram for almost two weeks so my tolerance was lower. I tried it the very next day with diminished effects. I tried it today with virtually no effects- that is, until I came home and took 4 Fioricets and a small amount of St. John’s Wort (1/4 the therapeutic dose). I checked my pupils prior to doing this, as I was taking out my contacts and putting on my glasses. They were normal (Sub doesn’t constrict them). However, within 20-30 mins of taking the Fioricet, I felt VERY opiated and was actually nodding. My pupils were so small my eyes looked like a sea of blue. Prior to taking the Fioricet, I took 7mg of Klonopin throughout the course of the day and four 350mg carisoprodol tabs- this did not get me high, just as the 400+mg of tram I took during the day didn’t- until I added the Fioricet. It’s interesting the profound effects that taking a CYP2D6 inducer can have on tramadol; however, I tried this exact thing before I was on the Suboxone, and did NOT get the same results, so I think the Suboxone plus tramadol are essential with the Fioricet being the key to opening a new door.

Last edited:
hahah , and I was feeling a bit "guilty" about concurrentely using Subutex(4mg) , Alprazolam(0.5mg) and Tramadol(200mg) ... well , from what I've read perhaps adding St. Johns wort to this combo will be a good idea ... any opinions, pieces of advice ?

How can subs NOT constrict anyone's pupils? I've been on it for 4 years and pretty much had constricted pupils for the entire time. Some days I feel my suboxone (mostly sedation) and some days I don't. I use to be a huge tramadol lover too and know that because of the SNRI/Serotonin-releasing properties, it actually ENLARGES pupils. So I'm betting green money Dr_F probably doesn't know exactly what got him high, because if he really had that kind of knowledge, he'd know that taking 24mg of Suboxone daily is a huge waste. Sorry, but I really felt like I should point this out. Perhaps everyone is different but in my experience, Subs definitely constrict pupils, while tramadol enlarges. And they both synergize.

Id avoid bupe at all costs. Its a trap! 24mg a day sounds like a good reason to add 2 more years to your treatment. I salute you for getting help, but you don't need more than a couple mg of bupe to stay right and stable. Less is more(y)(y)(y)