• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone is finally being released as a generic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxSedation

Bluelighter
I posted about this before and I believe my post was deleted. i have spoke with my pharnacist about these generic Suboxones that will be coming in this Wedesday which I believe is the 7th of thid month. i know that generic Subutex had been released and my same pharmacy had them in stock but was my doctor was unwilling to switch them for me. I decided to try and re-post this because I know alot of you are on Suboxone and I know it will hwlp out many people finacially (at least with me it will). I spoke with my pharmacist 3 times already and she has assured me that it wasnt the generic Subutex they were getting in but instead it was generic SUboxone and not Subutex. When I get them filled I will definately post pictures to add credibility to my story. I will take pics of the real ones, right next to the generics for you all too see. Hopefully someone can fins some info on the internet. im going to check my pharmacies website when I get home to see if I can find some info because there not a big chain pharmacy

Post the out of pocket cost as I'm sure many people will be interested in pricing.

Also, if your Dr. won't write generic Subutex and you're paying out of pocket, I would say find a Dr. that will.

I had to make a lot of phone calls, but I found a great Sub Dr. that writes generic Subutex.

IMO, these Dr.'s work for me as I pay them, so I'm going to shop around for one that meets my requirements, and as mentioned, I found a really good Sub Dr. after doing a lot of research and making a lot of phone calls.

This is one of those things that you need to cite your sources show some credibility instead of just being a random person online.. Wait a couple weeks and and show us some sources I'd love to be able to buy sub's genericlly but then again I'd love for heroin to never have a comedown..

Yeah dude, there is still nothing online anywhere about this. No news, links, or forums. Still don't believe it, and I'm sure this will get locked again.

I read in a UK newspaper about them making a generic Suboxone and how the manufactrurer was gonna lose loads of money.

I'm not 100% if it referred to US but I think it did. Was in The Telegraph about a month ago

^boo fucking hoo, as if Reckitt don't have a monopoly on suboxone in america as it is already

This is one of those things that you need to cite your sources show some credibility instead of just being a random person online.. Wait a couple weeks and and show us some sources I'd love to be able to buy sub's genericlly but then again I'd love for heroin to never have a comedown..

this

sorry, maybe i didn't make it clear in the last thread i closed, but as the poster above pointed out we need hard factual evidence before we're going to allow discussion of this.

word of mouth, hearsay, etc aren't proof enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.