• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone induced stomach cramps...how to prevent them?

Yogurt always helped settle my stomach, and you could always pick up some "Lactobacillus Acidophilus" supplements, they've been helping me recently. And the usual, ginger or turmericw/bioperine.
Problem with the yoghurt is all the gurgling sounds, and that shit is going straight through as water...with the nastiest smell. Think I’m gonna try ginger this time. How much ought I be taking?

And please somebody help with the Zantac. I’m already at the runs stage and I can’t decide if I should just let the diarrhea run it’s course for better long term results.
Thanks

Problem with the yoghurt is all the gurgling sounds, and that shit is going straight through as water...with the nastiest smell. Think I’m gonna try ginger this time. How much ought I be taking?

If you're not down with yogurt, try that "lactobacillus" supplement, it's basically the same thing without the food. All the healthy bacteria from it should help settle your stomach. And the ginger supplement I take is 550mg root. But you really can't go wrong even if you have the actual plant matter. Just bite off a little bit.

Thanks, appreciate the info brother. Gonna grab some of that ginger see how it goes.

So sorry to repeat myself again on this, but anybody: Zantac or no?

No. Shit it all out. Opiates leave through your shit. The more you shit and clean out your GI track, the better.

If you are literally shitting your pants, then maybe an immodium ad or two will help (don't get hooked on these, though).

Then get with some super bland food since you will need to pile down food to get strength. Once the hunger pains come, you know you are ready. Chicken, rice, bread, etc. And milk. Like a gallon a day. Stomach issues are the 1st to leave.

Wow, thank you so much. EXACTLY what I needed to know, and that’s what my gut was telling me anyhow. You guys are truly awesome, can’t thank you all enough. 😎👍

Bah, thanks a lot ya fux. 😎 I’m updatin ya anyway. Most successful induction so far. 4mg seems to be the magic number. Basically no side effects or withdrawal symptoms. But goddam do I crave dope.