• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

suboxone in a vape pen: is it possible?

accoates10

Greenlighter
Just wanted to see if anyone has tried or knows if you can use an electronic cig (ones with a tank that you fill with the nicotine liquid) and somehow drop a piece, or entire piece, of a suboxone strip in it and vape it. I've seen bits and pieces about people trying it but it isn't explained as far as the specifics when it comes down to the method they use. I've been using my electronic cig for a little over a year now and I love it(I use a standard Evod brand, nothing big or fancy, some like to call it vape pen instead of e-cig), and I understand the general idea of how it works. I'm not sure if trying to mix a sub with my e - juice would be the way to go, or if I should mix a sub with water to try and make a liquid out of it (like the method people use when shooting or snorting it do). I would imagine using any amount of water would either damage, ruin, or simply not work if it was poured in the tank of a e-cig. So if that's the case(and there is a method involved where a sub strip would have to be mixed to turn it into a liquid to put in the tank to vape), what could be used in place of water instead so that the solution could be pulled through the atty and vaped? If someone has figured out a completely different way for it to work (or if I'm trying to do wayyy too much and all you have to do is drop a sub strip in with your favorite choice of e-juice) please let me know. Any tip would be appreciated!

Backround: diagnosed with crohns disease at 19, weighed 150 and was athletic before diagnosed, inflammation in large intestine took me down to 111 lb on a good day for a little over a year, prescribed opiods by family dr and gi dr, opiods were the only thing to stop the pain so I could eat, sleep, go to class, and try to stay physically active, surgery couple months before 21 bday, didn't need as many opiods after surgery but still took them, got cut off by docs, pain management for a few months, I got out of hand with pain killers, decided to try suboxone and now prescribed 60 8mg/2mg a month for a little over a year, no setbacks yet, Crohns flare ups and pain under control for the most part thanks to the subs. (Also, this is my first post. Couldn't find much about my vape question so I decided to join and ask since I have come to this sight for basically any kinda drug questions I haven't known the answer to haha)

Suboxone vapor juice instructions

A perfectly clear ejuice to either vape alone in a smaller vaporizer, or mix with juice for larger mods. Place two 8mg strips into a 10ml glass bottle with dropper. Add 2ml distilled water and shake till dissolved. Heat solution by putting the bottle into boiling water for a few minutes then add 2ml propylene glycol and shake until everything is mixed and starts to become clear. Place back into hot water for five minutes then add 2ml glycerin to the bottle, shake, and back into hot water for several minutes. You can stop here with a concentration of 2.6mg/ml but only use as an additive. The last step is to add another 2ml glycerin, or a combination of flavorings, nicotine, and glycerin. You will use surprisingly less this way than with some other methods. Be careful giving this to anyone who doesn't normally take opioids, you can make them sick so keep doses low, around .5mg with .5mg increments. THE JOLLY RODGER