• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Suboxone help!!

Zosoal

Greenlighter
I am a current user not so worried about my recovery due to withdrawal soon to be setting in. I’m feeling it my muscles already. I am prescribed 2x 8mg sub strips daily.

Because of the covid outbreak my doc appt was pushed back a week and I’m trying to find any avenue to not get sick before I pick up my script next week- even if that means picking up some addys or clear. I don’t get sick if I have something else to fallback on but it seems as tho my hometown is dry to the bone.

I feel like I’ve tried every home remedy and idea out there but it doesn’t hurt to ask. Any ideas?

You can try loperamide
the last time I tried that I got painfully backed up and im not sure how much it would help with the bupe gorilla glued onto my brain receptors. I have some opiates stashed away for a rainy day but unfortunately it would be a waste to try using them for at least a good two weeks after my last sub.

the last time I tried that I got painfully backed up and im not sure how much it would help with the bupe gorilla glued onto my brain receptors. I have some opiates stashed away for a rainy day but unfortunately it would be a waste to try using them for at least a good two weeks after my last sub.
I dont think you have to wait 2 weeks, more like 4 days I believe at that dose and youll at least be feeling them somewhat

I dont think you have to wait 2 weeks, more like 4 days I believe at that dose and youll at least be feeling them somewhat
I’m really not sure. I’ve waited 5-6 days before taking a morphine and it did nothing at all. I feel like my brain receptors are broken.

We live in strange times, everything's possible with a little bit of passion, a spark. Unfortunately we aren't allowed to source.