• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motox7

Greenlighter
Hi, haven't posted in foreverr, just wanted to let yall know, I have been taking about 1.5-2mg of suboxone for about a week now. Is that dose enough to block my receptors if I wanted to do some OC tonight? It's been 48 hours since I have done any suboxone. Any advice would be much appreciated.

After 48 hours you should be fine, you might not get quite as strong a rush as usual (assuming IV), ohter than that you should be fine. I've done 120 mg of Oxy about 12 hours after taking 4mg sub and while the effect was reduced I still got high, so 48 hours after 2 mg should be fine.

You'll definitely get high...possibly slightly reduced but not by much from 1.5mg 48 hours later. That's not really a blocking dose at all and a decent amount of time has passed. You'll be fine.

cool! well yeah i've also been snorting the suboxonee idk if that would make a difference, I also have a low tolerance to oxy

I personally have been on a maintanance dose of about 2 mg a day for about a month of suboxone and I shot $10 worth of average brown only 3 hrs after my last sub dose and still felt atleast 80% of the effects/euphoria....so im guessing that doses that low have little to no effect on blocking other opiates.

I've only ever snorted oxycontin, Never done H. Do you think oxycontin is strong enough to break through the bupe in my receptors?

cool! well yeah i've also been snorting the suboxonee idk if that would make a difference, I also have a low tolerance to oxy

yes it should i mean if you snort it then it will leave your body sooner(i think) also have you ever tryed takeing the oxy oraly/snorting it has a verry high BA and injecting isnt as nessesary as it is with dillies or morphine

I've only ever snorted oxycontin, Never done H. Do you think oxycontin is strong enough to break through the bupe in my receptors?

yes. you aren't taking a high enough dose to really see the blocking effects. i've taken 4mg of sub and snorted dope 24 hours later, and gotten only slightly less high than i'd normally get.

yes it should i mean if you snort it then it will leave your body sooner(i think) also have you ever tryed takeing the oxy oraly/snorting it has a verry high BA and injecting isnt as nessesary as it is with dillies or morphine

my bad thought u said u were injecting them

When in doubt, I would take a little bit just to see if a felt a little high in order to tell if my receptors were blocked. If I didn't feel anything, then I would wait another day.

However, I agree with the other posters that your dose is low so should not block the effects. Also, you have pretty long too, so you should be good to go!

thanks for all the feedback im just really worried about wasting my oc 80 just cuz they are so expensive here

I have wasted a few 80s due to this. Thats when I started doing a test bump to see if it was being blocked. I actually had some vicodin set aside to test if the suboxone was blocking still.

quite janky, Well its the next morning and I didnt cave in. On the 64th hour quite tempted to do somee

update: just bought some grapefruit juice just in case, do you think this will help?

well i just did two little bumps..proly 15-20 mg of OC. And im HIGHHHH yay.

This is an example of a self serving thread, and we don't allow this at Bluelight. Please read the links in my signature for more info.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.