• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone filter for Sublingual use

Mother_Superior

Greenlighter
I have a large container of frozen suboxone & saliva mix intended for re-use. When I've used it the next day it seems nearly as strong as it was the first time. I now have a a fair amount saved though, it's probably 60-70% saliva and surely full of bacteria. I want to use it sublingually again but would like to do the simplest filter possible. I've read quite a bit on filtering for IV use and I'm hoping that I don't need to go through the same level of filtering since I'm only putting it under my tongue and spitting it out. I don't have time to pick up alcohol or any chemical so, I'm hoping some sort of boil and filter will suffice. Just looking for the some direction. Thanks.

I read that most of the dose is excreted in the feces if ur feelin hungry :)

uhm... I literally have no words for this... I don't know if this is bad for someone or not, I can promise you boiling it wont do anything but destroy the chemical... just don't.

uhm... I literally have no words for this... I don't know if this is bad for someone or not, I can promise you boiling it wont do anything but destroy the chemical... just don't.

Your sarcasm serves no purpose. I've read posts about people spitting, freezing and re-using almost since bupe hit the market. Boiling may not kill much of the bacteria but surely kills some and has never hurt it in the past. My question is whether or not there are any steps one can take to kill any additional bacteria. I've yet to read of anyone getting sick re-using bupe in this way but that's not to say there havnt been.

it's bupe. it sucks bad enough in tablet/film/FRESH form why do you wanna make it suck even worse.

don't treat this as gospel but if it's been kept frozen from when you spat it out it should be good enough to sublingual again upon defrosting. heat destroys opiates btw.

Boiling it will ruin the goodies. Micron filtering might do something. I wouldnt expect anything bad happening. Its significantly safer than all those nasty cotton shots we've all done.

Your sarcasm serves no purpose. I've read posts about people spitting, freezing and re-using almost since bupe hit the market. Boiling may not kill much of the bacteria but surely kills some and has never hurt it in the past. My question is whether or not there are any steps one can take to kill any additional bacteria. I've yet to read of anyone getting sick re-using bupe in this way but that's not to say there havnt been.

There was zero sarcasm. I literally typed out what I heard in my head, and told you the fact that boiling it WILL destroy the chemicals. Would you like to try that one again?

Thanks. Hopefully, I didn't boil out and waist too much of the bupe but it seemed just fine. I didn't filter. It was originally in the sublingual Suboxone form and true it wasn't fantastic to begin with but considering the price, I figure why waiste it. It seems to be about 35-40% strength upon second use. Mods can feel free to close this one up as its a done deal.
As for Mad Dash, my bad, the tone of your comments read sarcastically...."uhm.....literally" , they just do. My apologies if I read to much into it, no worries either way. I appreciate the advise.