• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone Experts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley3311

Bluelighter
In a nut shell, I switch from methadone to sub. over a week ago. Am on 8mg a day. Yesterday while cleaning my room I found two 40mg Oxy's! 8o They some how sprouted faces and screamed "DO MEEEE" like little orange whores. The temptation is too much to handle, and this is not a question of morals so... I want to know if I take it today (its been well over 30 some hours since last dose) will it fuck up my suboxone too much? I figured if I waited 24 hours after taking the antagonist to dose again I won't go into withdraw? I know that I most likely won't feel much by its in my hands and beyond my mental control. I used an internet search but found many different answers and everyone here is much more knowledgeable in my opinion. So basically how is it going affect me? Also I have ativan my prescription, will this increase affects?

Sorry to tell you but 30 hours isnt enough time to wait. youll be wasting the oxys dude. Trust me i know first hand, with 8mg a day you need to wait at least 3 days before you can get high on opiates. 4 days is better . try your hardest to wait longer.

Yeah, if you're on 8mg of suboxone, I'd drop to like 1 or 1/2 mg for the next two days, then take your Oxys. (Whatever highest bioavailablity route you can muster.) Then wait til you're not high anymore, give it another 12 hours at least, and restart suboxone. That's mine (and other's) tried and true method of taking Buprenorpine vacation w/o w/ds. Your results may vary.

This isn't thread worthy on its own. You see, we would have the first page cluttered with threads just like this.

Please read the OD posting guidelines.

You can talk about this subject/ask questions, in the Suboxone Mega Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.