• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine FAQ and Megathread v.1; 2007 - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm , even on 2mg Bupre for some reason if I'm to do H (which I've done in the recent past) it simply does not hit me as it should and luckily enough after having tried to do Bupre(2mg) and H on the same day I eventually arrived to the conclusion that I was actually wasting both drugs by combining them ,thus not repeating the experience from that last day(months ago) onwards .Oh , and do not expect any other full agonist opiate to boost(or synergise with even) the effects of bupre as suggested in your post, quite the contrary actually .

It's dose/tolerance dependent. As I have a low tolerance, and I take a very low dose (0.16mg per dose is pretty low), a small amount of a full agonist will get me really high, and the synergy is great.

It's dose/tolerance dependent. As I have a low tolerance, and I take a very low dose (0.16mg per dose is pretty low), a small amount of a full agonist will get me really high, and the synergy is great.

I haven't got to that stage yet , I'm on 2-4mg a day and to be honest I'm somewhat reluctant on tapering it down from there cause I might just get tempted to relapse and no way I need the whole H experience back in my life again , even if this means being on Subutex for the rest of my days... as you should be aware at these doses(2-4mg) if you use H it simply does not feel right as in you feel frustrated as if you were wasting both drugs ... this is all personal experience though ,might work differentely for other person.

The whole purpose of taking bupe is to recover from opiate addiction. If you are after something that will allow you to abuse opiates without problems, you will be sorely disappointed.

ehehhe , my St. John's wort just arrived through the mail , about to experience what this St Johns Wort/Bupre potentiation hype is all about ... will be saving it for tomorrow in the morning though

Hmmm , perhaps I shouldn't be trying this with tramadol . Subutex/Tramadol/St John's Wort - what are your thoughts on this Captain_heroin ? :\

how do you measure .16mg of a sub? are you on the 8mg pills or the 2mg pills

i really want the 2mg pills cuz then i can measure low doses easier

hahha , perhaps I'm just about to feel one of them reported "precipitated withdrawals" for the 1st time by attempting this St John's wort + Bupre + Tramadol experiment

I never had a problem with Bupe + Tramadol the three or so times I tried it. They actually synergized very well besides the slight nausea I got from 300mg.

how do you measure .16mg of a sub? are you on the 8mg pills or the 2mg pills

i really want the 2mg pills cuz then i can measure low doses easier

8mg pills.

With a pill splitter I get 2mg quarters.

If I decimate a 2mg section, and split it into 6 piles, each pile has 1/3 MG. 1/3MG is 2 doses of 1/6 MG (which is roughly 0.1666666 mg).

Another way to measure it is to add in a given amount of mL's with a given amount of mg's, then you can liquid measure pretty easily.

Hmmm , perhaps I shouldn't be trying this with tramadol . Subutex/Tramadol/St John's Wort - what are your thoughts on this Captain_heroin ? :\

People say tramadol is OK to combine with buprenorphine.

I'm going to close this one up because we've gotten to 1000 posts.

Welcome to v5.0!

Naloxone in Suboxone is Inert

With any ROA (route of administration), naloxone is inert within Suboxone. This means, with either Subutex or Suboxone, you can use any ROA and not have "immediate withdrawal" as a result of using a different ROA.

Precipitated withdrawal occurs as a result of taking buprenorphine too soon after having a short acting opiate in your system. The buprenorphine is what will out compete the mu-opioid receptor, not the naloxone.

Buprenorphine itself will out compete naloxone for the mu-opioid receptor, rendering it essentially inert.

I was looking at those pics of Suboxone above and wondering why the hell is Suboxone orange in the US .Before I DEMANDED lol of my doc to put me on Subutex instead I was on the former for the odd month and it was white just as Subutex(the shape being exactly the same as in the US though as far as I can recall) ...Same with methadone being green (wtf) in the UK while I was there,the metha we have over here looks just like water and tastes like hell.

I was looking at those pics of Suboxone above and wondering why the hell is Suboxone orange in the US .Before I DEMANDED lol of my doc to put me on Subutex instead I was on the former for the odd month and it was white just as Subutex(the shape being exactly the same as in the US though as far as I can recall) ...Same with methadone being green (wtf) in the UK while I was there,the metha we have over here looks just like water and tastes like hell.

I dunno why it's orange in the states. I guess someone thought us ex heroin addicts like the taste of lemon/lime. They were grossly misinformed.

whats convenient about it being coloured and flavoured?

im all for the white subutex pills ive used

Status
Not open for further replies.