• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone/Buprenorphine Mega Thread v. 19

Its not my first time love.apologies shudv mentioned.been on the rollercoaster ova ten years.done home detox with vitamins n tapering few mnths ago.was so ill spilt methadone n messed it up.was bak on street b for mnth thats wen i was prescribed the 8mg sub...but its strange cos after8hrs i started to stabilise a bit an the chills n sweats av kinda gone.my pupils r huge. Wil i start to wd today if i dnt take anotha bupe? Thank u for yr words.much appreciated (now iv levelled off an am not so al ova the place!)

I took about .5mg of bupe subL about 30 hrs after last shot of H and maybe 8 hrs after 240mg of codeine. I experienced no signs of PW so continued on to iv another .5 of bupe (via suboxone film). This morn, about 15hrs after the iv bupe, I was beginning to feel WD, I got n shot two bags of awful quality H (like a true addict,could have easily taken more bupe at that point but the H was available), didn't get a rush or a high, nothing. Could the bupe still have been blocking and if so could I take more bupe here in a few hours since the H did next to nothing or do you think I set myself back to square one? Thanks y'all.

P.S. I know many variations of this question have been asked many times before but I've never seen any where tryn to take sub after an extremely low dose or low quality opiate.

Last edited:
So I have pictures of Bunavail's packaging and what not but i can not figure out how post the pics. They give you a 14 day supply for free. Trying to get the info out there to people so they know their options. There is ZERO information on this drug under the bupe forum threads..

using suboxone short term to get off hydros

I've been taking 100 mgs of hydro for 8 months and have not taken them for 5 day but have taken 1 MG of suboxone twice a day since then. I want to be drug free and don't have time to deal with what I got myself into. Please any help would be greatly appreciated

Ok I have a question, can't seem to utfse or a thogle an adequate answer. Any thoughts on taking low dose methadone for a day or 2 prior to inducing Subs. Like 20 mg 1 day, then 10 the next, then start the subs once w/d hits hard enough. Anyone think its a better idea than just waiting out w/d as long as possible?

That's a very bad idea because instead of waiting a few hours to be in withdrawal then taking Suboxone you'll have to wait a couple days for the methadone to clear your system or risk getting precipitated withdrawal due to methadones long half life. Its extremely hard to switch from methadone to Suboxone but very easy to go from short acting drugs such as heroin or oxycodone to Suboxone. If you have any methadone on your receptors when you dose your Suboxone then you will Rip all the methadone off the receptors at once causing you to get really sick for hours the same way a heroin addict gets extremely sick from a shot of narcan. Its just too much stress on the body. Even using a low dose is playing with fire and pretty pointless. I would rather just wait till I get sick from heroin or whatever drug it is your on currently then take your Suboxone. Methadone takes a long time to leave your body so your going to be in a state of withdrawal for a long time waiting for it to leave your system.

Went through a short phase of taking Subutex when I was a kid. I got given a load of 2mg pills; used to break them in half and snort them (couldn't handle a full one).
This stuff is fucking nasty IMO - extremely heavy and nauseating. I've had codeine and fentanyl before and they were much nicer.

That's cause you did too much. Someone without a tolerance should snort maybe 0.2 or 0.5mgs at most. I love the high from Suboxone/subutex but of course everyone is different.

Sub then dilaudid

.. Of course when my friend got the call that the 15 4mg dillys were in he had just iv 8 mg subutex.. He said he dissolved the pill in water for as long as it took to crush it. Filtered. Sucked it up into the rig. All in less than a minute. Did all of the bupe absorb?

Anyone know how long my friend would have to wait until he felt the dillys?

Any opiate pharmacology pro can explain to me how come Suboxone can give me a calm, tranquil nod with an elevated mood and quasi-euphoria randomly, after a year and a half at 12mg a day (sometimes I take less, sometimes more, I got my amazing 6 max takehome doses). Today, I'm out of benzos, daily user of benzos, even when i was on methadone, due to intervention by my psychiatrist, and I'm almost totally feeling as good as 60-80mg of oral IR morphine would do to me when I would get morphine pills (that really weren't safe to IV, they weren't IR, I'd turn them Kadians into IR, crush beads, refill 100 or 130mg cap in 2. I had a script for tagamet 600mg then so, it was pretty efficient. Of course it's not like when I had my DOC (Dilaudid/HM Contins), but damn this is puzzling me, especially the fact I am not giving a damn of being out of benzos. Could benzos stop making bupe euphoric after a while and cause the opposite? (not the benzo effect, the opiated effect).

All taken sublingually after thoroughly brushing my teeth and using high alcohol % mouthwash from the dollar store to open those pores under my tongue which apparently is a trick.

oh and P.S.

>Its extremely hard to switch from methadone to Suboxone

I didn't find it to be so. Although I did reduce my methadone dose slowly by 2 or 3mg every month (starting from my max dose of 60mg) when I got to 47mg, the younger than me ADD ridden (i'm not joking she was funny) intern was like "so you plan on switching to suboxone? you feel good now? well, we'll get you to 44mg the next 2 weeks then 39mg the next 2 weeks). Then I was without methadone for 48 hours, I was given 2mg to see if I was good (outpatient, I just stayed 4 hour in the morning, 2 days in a row), and I was, so I was given another 2mg tablet and was on my way. The next day I was given 4mg off the bat then left with a 10mg script, the next month I had it raised to 12. Never changed since then. Of course it's all different....I think the tagamet script was pushing out the methadone out of me faster...(it works, but I don't recommend it!).

And yeah, in countries where bupe is used for pain in pill form, the dose 0.2mg per pill. Temgesic. My grandma is also on bupe lol, but on those BuTrans patches, 20ug/hour, ridiculous. My ORT doc who's also a pain doc said it was for very mild pain and he only scripted to old people so they didn't sleep all day. Preferred over tramacet/zytram xl (docs really hate tramadol in canada, which is good) and regular use of codeine 30mg/300mg apap (Empracets).

Last edited:
i cant for the life of me figure out or understand why anyone would need to be on suboxone for weeks or longer, let alone months or even years. i dont get it. i have a decade long daily H high tolerance around 2 to 4 bags evey single day and i just waited til i was in w/d pretty good yesterday late afternoon and i subbed a 1/4 of an 8 and instantly was well and fine all night and still mostly am and i just snorted 4mg and i think i may feel something of possibly a head buzz maybe coming on possibly not sure yet, ill know sooon for sure i think. im on hour about 46 now since last H dose which was a full bag of raw H, i did one same the day before, and then the day before that was 2 bags and the day before that was 4 bags. and im doing great so far. i dont want or need any H, and i couldnt if i wanted to anyways. ive always waited til im in full w/d's and do anywhere from 8mg to 2 mg of sub depending on how much my last dose was. the more i did in the last day then the more sub mg i take. it looks liek for me 1 bag of H = 2mg of sub, and 2 to 3 or 4 in a day of H = 8mg of sub all at once. which also has worked super great like magic for me in the past. well im not getting ill or anything bad from this snorted 4mg of sub still right now, so all is fine still. im only gonna mess with these subs for another day or two just to make sure im past w/d from the H and so i dont get any w/d from the sub either. im not seeing what the big deal would or may be with any of this. super short term very quick seems to always be the way that works fine for me. and thats with a >10 year long strong tolerance from daily raw H bags. ok now its been a while longer and i still feel fine. apparently snorting 4mg of sub with a high H tolerance wont make you sick. and apparently i ahve no more dope on my receptors then. or this bupe would have knocked it off them and then id be PWD's sick correct?

Last edited:
Because most are trying to quit doing "H" every day, like you...Its usually a healthier alternative to methadone

Subutex questions

Hello guys, I'm brand new here. I've got myself slightly addicted to heroin at the moment. Been doing about a tenth a day for the last couple months. When I don't use I feel kinda shitty and my back starts to kill me (have pre-existing lower back problems) The back pain is what bothers me the most.
Anyway, I'm trying to get clean and I got a hold of some subutex today. What dosage would be recommended for me over the 3 days I expect to go through withdrawals? I was also wondering about shooting the subutex. Is it worth it or should I just put it under my tounge? Thanks I'm advanced.

when you say tenth, im asuming you like one fold, ticket or bag (0.1 ish but im on the east coast also and no one really uses tenth as a measurement, only time ive ever heard it was on TV and talking about meth or BTH) anyways its not awhole lot so the WDs shouldnt be too too bad... mabe try cutting the strip into fourths and taking one, waiting 20-30 mins see how you feel, you can always take more if you need to.... as far as shooting em DO NOT do it while your WDin, I made that mistake once and literally thought i was dieing, it sends you into the worst WD you could imagine... but after your not feeling really shitty and the dope gets out your system you can bang em and you will get a solid buzz off it... again if your going to do this, start small, you can always do more you cant do less... good luck

That's what i was thinking. I only got 1 anyway and was gonna try to make it last. Thanks a lot.
By a tenth I mean .1, a hit, a point, whatever.

ohh yea i always get subutex n suboxan mixed up.... you can shot subutex when ever cause they dont have the blocke in em that sends you in WD.... but yea still just break a piece off n let it dissolve under your tounge

you can shot subutex when ever cause they dont have the blocke in em that sends you in WD[/QUOTE said:
Wow, another lightning flash of brilliance...

Wow, another lightning flash of brilliance...

or just stating a simple fucking fact... suboxan has blockers in it and subutex doesnt... again he didnt ask hey guys is shootin this drug up a good idea? he asked a specific question which i know the answer too, so i answered it... thank you for your cunty british input tho i for one appreciate it

buprenorphine recreational dosage

I have a semi-tolerance to oxycodone. I could take 20mg and feel pretty good. What mg buprenorphine would I take to get the high , but not get majorly sick off of it?