• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Suboxone Buprenorphine Adderall Valium Herb - Daily Cocktail

azaddict

Greenlighter
I know I am an addict. I am a chronic Opiate relapser. I could not stop. I was on verge of losing my life, being homeless, divorce, lose my kids, I reluctantly got back on Suboxone after a 4.5 year break. I have been prescribed 16mg of Buprenorphine daily. Normally, I take 8mg in the a.m. and 8mg in p.m., of course, stashing little inventories just in case WWIII begins or something and I don't want withdrawals while end of world going on. I am prescribed 5mg Valium tablets. I break them into 1/4s, about 1.25mg and take at night. I am also prescribed 40mg of Adderrall daily. Normally, I would only take 1 Orange 20mg daily until about 1 month ago I began snorting the Adds, just like I once did with Oxys & H. I'm now taking 40mg daily or even more some days, mainly because I like snorting something, being sneaky? I'm not a "speed" guy? I don't really even catch a buzz or a "high" of any kind? I just like the deception and typical stealthiness of it all. To get "high" I've been taking a 20mg THC edible.
In Summary, for the last 30 days, every day, I have been sucking on 16mgs of Buprenorphine (8mg in a.m., 8mg in p.m.) , snort 40mg of Adderall throughout morning, 1.25 Valium bedtime, and a 20mg THC edible around 4:00 p.m. so I can be high through the evening. I haven't told anyone? I do have a Sponsor, that I really, really, like. But, I don't want to disappoint him and I don't want people to know I'm "off the wagon" right now? I don't know what to do? I'm 46 years old. I've been partying, taking drugs, most of my life. I don't want health issues, but, I know they're inevitable with the shit I put in my body. I'm actually mostly concerned about the Buprenorphine/Suboxone making me constipated? I fear intestinal or colon issues because my craps aren't that great, very seldom, hard. TMI, I know. I'm just telling on myself into the abyss of an anonymous message board.
Thank you for reading.
If you respond or have counsel for me, thank you

Id say you should prally quit all together or choose methadone or Suboxone, if one don't help you the other should n btw 1.25 valium prally does nothing for you if you were givin 1.25mg of valium you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and a placebo

Take Imodium foe diahrea you can take 150mg safely (you might not shit for a week or longer at that dose though)

Let me ask you this if you could get meth would you use that instead of Adderall??

Id say you should prally quit all together or choose methadone or Suboxone, if one don't help you the other should n btw 1.25 valium prally does nothing for you if you were givin 1.25mg of valium you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and a placebo

Take Imodium foe diahrea you can take 150mg safely (you might not shit for a week or longer at that dose though)

Let me ask you this if you could get meth would you use that instead of Adderall??
He said he was on suboxone..
Also he said he's constipated so imodium would be the worst thing he could do.

Anyways? (Sorry I couldn't help it) OP should maybe cut back on the addies, but other than that what you are doing is way safer than shooting dope. As far as sponsors and 12 step meetings and all that... meh if that's what works for you then more power to you. I quit on my own (with the help of buprenorphine) and cant stand NA/AA and I dont really understand the inability to just stop something. I quit smoking crack, shooting dope, shooting meth, and raging alcoholism fairly easily. Just don't tell anyone and dont get caught? (What's with all the question marks? I literally read your post with the inflections on the non questions)

He said he was on suboxone..
Also he said he's constipated so imodium would be the worst thing he could do.

Anyways? (Sorry I couldn't help it) OP should maybe cut back on the addies, but other than that what you are doing is way safer than shooting dope. As far as sponsors and 12 step meetings and all that... meh if that's what works for you then more power to you. I quit on my own (with the help of buprenorphine) and cant stand NA/AA and I dont really understand the inability to just stop something. I quit smoking crack, shooting dope, shooting meth, and raging alcoholism fairly easily. Just don't tell anyone and dont get caught? (What's with all the question marks? I literally read your post with the inflections on the non questions)
I'm back. . .I'm stopping. I re-read my post and yes, I agree, unnecessary question marks. Thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it