• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone Blowjob

liarinsexyattire

Greenlighter
I just recently posted this to Reddit, but I have actually been a lurker of Bluelight for much, much longer. I've read this wonderful forum off & on for the past 9 years. Anyhow, I think I discovered something new as I have not been able to find information on this anywhere! So here is what I posted:
Hi everyone... this is my first post, but I have been a lurker for a little while.
So 5-6 years ago I was first put on Suboxone... which is when I first discovered that when I gave my boyfriend head with a bit of subs under my tongue, he would feel it. We did this like 5 times and it was the same every time, in fact the last time it happened, he got TOO messed up and felt nauseated... so never again.
I tried finding info on this at the time and came up with nothing...
Fast forward to this year, I have a new boyfriend, and we tried it one night but it ended badly since he got TOO fucked up, with him not sleeping at all and throwing up all night =S
Has this happened to anyone else!? I can't be the first one to bring it up on the internet lol.

Lol I guess the saliva dissolves and perhaps helps the bupe cross his sensitive penis skin into the many veins/blood vesels.

Damn, a blowjob and getting high on opioids at the same time...talk about getting two birds stoned at once!

Are u sure you don't just give incredible head and after an orgasm ur guys are intoxicated on endorphins? ;)

Last edited:
Lol I guess the saliva dissolves and perheapa helpa bupe cross his sensitive penis skin into the many veins/blood vesels.

Damn, a blowjob and getting high on opioids at the same time...talk about getting two birds stroned at once!

Are u sure you don't just give incredible head and after an orgasm ur guys are intoxicated on endorphins? ;)

Lmao! If only it turned out that way, but instead he ended up throwing up for 10 hours!! I felt so bad, I was just trying to make him feel gooood. I know, you'd think nodding out & cumming would be the best thing ever. Keep in mind, neither of them had an opiate tolerance at all.

Haha I can't believe no one else has tried this! =P

Plenty of people throw up from suboxone if they have no tolerance. Suboxone also is a well known boner killer, if you havent done it before or you take too much. That being said, you sound like a very classy lady, how much do you like your boyfriend?

I would imagine the exposure is happening from your spit getting on the inside of the tip of the urethra, almost like opposite plugging lol.

Be careful though, buprenorphine is a super potent opioid and I wouldn't be all that surprised if you could hospitalize someone with no tolerance through doing this.

I hereby nominate this thread for the "Thread of the Year" award. =D

If you want to avoid it next time, remember to rinse your mouth properly, it should solve the problem.

you can come give me a blowjob but I have a killer habit so we may need to stick 15 subs in your mouth; one of those will NOT knock me out.

Eep! Yeah I would not want that to happen... We tried it that one time, actually because he has insomnia sometimes and I thought it might help him relax and sleep so I tried dosing him with subs through that method lol. I only had about 3-4mgs under my tongue but I guess that was way too much! Anyway, after that experience he isn't too keen on ever trying it again and I don't blame him haha.

I hereby nominate this thread for the "Thread of the Year" award. =D

If you want to avoid it next time, remember to rinse your mouth properly, it should solve the problem.

=D
Haha, I know! We did it on purpose and it ended badly... he isn't keen on doing it again so I doubt it will happen unless he asks, and then i'll cut the dose to half of what it was that night~

Plenty of people throw up from suboxone if they have no tolerance. Suboxone also is a well known boner killer, if you havent done it before or you take too much. That being said, you sound like a very classy lady, how much do you like your boyfriend?

Well it didn't kill my ex'es nor my current bf... although it did take them both longer to get off than usual. But anyway... I love my boyfriend :) <3

Now if only I can get that gorgeous nurse at the clinic to administer my daily dose this way...