• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone blocking effect

I think the first few days of coming back on subutex, is the highest you can get on an opiate.....I would say its exactly like shooting heroin but lasts for 2 days.

So was prescribed subs for like six months back then the doc had me on 3 8 mg strips daily. Yes I know that's an insane amount no matter what you're on. The reason I was given that much is because I used to shoot about 80 mgs of dilodid a day. That being said I could take one sub cut it up and it would last two days. But after a week no matter what I tried nothing got though the blocker.
More recently I was doing H (snorted) came across a few subs and took a few days off the h 2 subs the first day 1 the second then half on day three, 8 hours later I sniffed a $10 bag and was high as hell.
Note: the H was very good quality

So I think it comes down to how long you've been on the subs and the quality of the product you are attempting to override the blocker with
I'm 145lbs and haven't been very active in the past 30 days if that helps

On another note a friend used to be on 1 8mg strip a day and said if he shot stuff he'd get high Everytime. He's closer to 200lbs

I am currently on 300 mg sublocade injection once per month.

I can shoot heroin, especially black tar heroin (for some weird reason) and still get plenty high. Even so with powdered dope.

I noticed I have to shoot bigger, stronger shots and I have to shoot them more often/freqeuntly then I usually do, however, when I do so after a few/handful of shots or so I get pretty high, and every subsequent shot after that I get even higher and higher and I usually feel at least a good rush if not a great one with each shot after that point as well.

Put simply, after a few shots or so (shooting bigger/stronger shots more frequently to make up for the BUPE) I get at least between 70-80 percent of my normal amount of high for at least between 2/3 to 3/4 of the day, if not even longer than that. it has to build up but once it does it's DEFINITELY there and stays there for the rest of the day.

And this is with the sublocade injection in me, which is a daily dose, built up and compounded on itself, day after day, month after month, dose/shot after dose/shot.
which I think is around 10 to 12 mg per day on average on the low end per day and 16 to 18 if not even 20 mg per day on average on the high end. So yes, you can Definitely override BUPE, even high (or at least respectable doses of it) if you IV Inject and use good, strong, high quality dope and lots of it and frequently shoot up.

And also, after the heroin use, with the sublocade, there is no waiting needed, no WD'S, no precipitated WD's, no sickness, energy problems, cravings, etc. the sublocade just picks right back up and has no WD's at all set in, etc. and no cravings, etc. at all after the heroin binge.

With sublocade, at least for me, using heroin "just on the weekends", or "occassionally", is literally possible for me now.

And also, after the heroin use, with the sublocade, there is no waiting needed, no WD'S, no precipitated WD's, no sickness, energy problems, cravings, etc. the sublocade just picks right back up and has no WD's at all set in, etc. and no cravings, etc. at all after the heroin binge.

With sublocade, at least for me, using heroin "just on the weekends", or "occassionally", is literally possible for me now.

I was really wondering about this the past few days with Sublocade. I was wondering if precipitated withdrawal would occur after heroin use if you were on the Sublocade shot. I thought after you used the opiate some buprenorphine would be released and knock the dope off the receptors and send you into Precip and you would have no control over it. Good to know it doesn't work like that.

I took 8mg in space of 8days and deffo felt blocking after 3rd day not fully.
however if i take say .5mg with my oxys i feel better all day thats at one or two days use after no use of subutex in a while.
also it doesnt matter if its subbies or suboxone
buprenorphine is the blocker well not a blocker just tight as a nun round ya receptors.