• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Suboxone and xanax.. which to take first..;

DuckEcho

Bluelighter
Quick, simple, short question... I take 2mg bars 2x a day (xanax) and 1 8mg strip of subs 1x a day. Should I take the xanax first, then bupe, or bupe then xanies. Today I did suboxone first, then xanax, and it took like 2 hours for the xanax to kick it but it felt like i took like 0.001mg of xanax. So, from this im assuming it would be better to dose on my xanax before the suboxone. Anyone agree, or have any opinions?

Yeah, dose your Xanax before your bupe. It will mellow you out better, and the bupe will "bring you up". The other way around and the Xanax could have a bit of a dulling effect on the bupe.

Id second the Xanax first.. I'm not sure of any cross effects though.. I'd wait to come up on the Zanny's then top it off withe bupe.

I always usually dose Xanax first, but I honestly never noticed much of a difference in the order of which I took the two, as long as it was within an hour of whichever drug was dosed first.

I dose my xanax first becuase I figure itl take like 30 mins to hit me.. and during that time i'll have a sub under my tongue. As far as one drug hitting you harder or vise versa I don't see it making any difference IMO.

Xanax hits me a lot quicker than bupe tbh, unless it's Xanax XR. I don't personally think it makes much of a difference. I would take the xanax after the bupe because of how short the effects last in comparison.

I take Suboxone 8mg strips twice a day and klonopin 1 mg twice a day. When I take the bupe first then klonopin it seems to dull the effect of them bupe. Should I take the klonopin 1st and Suboxone second so it doesn't dull the effects of the sub? Please help! Need answers quickly just` tired of wasting money on Suboxone when it feels like its dulling the effects after the klonopin. What is the best way to take them to get maximum results out of both. Thank you for your time