• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Suboxone And Subutix Recreational Value

SomeDamnGuy1435

Greenlighter
I wanna know if anyone else has used Suboxone or Subutix for the high and not for recovery.

(Sorry I'm new to blue light and didn't know where this should go but I love blue light <3 )

A little bit about myself ...
5" 11
137 lbs
20 Years Young

My drug history : Xanex (2-6 Mgs), Marijuana(.3-.5 grams) , Mushrooms(3-4 Grams),Hydrocodone(50-120 Mgs) Oxycodone(30-150mgs)

Now on to the buprenorphine I use Subutix and Suboxone now because I can't find the full opioids anymore ..So I have got my hands on some buprenorphine and have found it to last a long time but its not as good as my dose of hydro or oxy

Roa - Snorting
Dose - ( .5 - 1.5 Mgs )
High - Very energetic talkative slight euphoria

I Found Out If I go over 2mgs it makes me so depressed and supper sleepy for a 30-40 min period and suicide is on my mind but it has been like that for awhile so I don't know if its the buprenorphine or just me ..

The Last Note ... After A Week Or Two The High Goes Away So You Need A T Break (Tolerance Break ) Also Tolerance Rises After Awhile And Listen To Me A Little Goes A Long Way If Your Not Used To Opiods Just Do A little Bit A Tiny Piece And Wait A Hour For It To Kick In And Wait Two Hours Before You Re Dose :)

I recognise your way of posting, caps at the start of each word..

I take subutex as prescribed, 32mg. Was surprised at the "opiated" feeling when I began at 8mgs, most users say big just makes you feel "normal".

That familiar heat, relaxed feeling is good to begin with, but IME doesn't last. Maybe time to move onto 'done.

Rtp

going over 2mg is pretty pointless for recreation, as this means there is no room for the metabolite norbuprenorphine (i think) to bind to your opiate receprtors. look it up.

i've found bupe can only be fun for 2-3 days of use, then that's it.

please don't make a habit of this. i used to use it daily and the withdrawals last fucking forever.

Ya, I wish I would have started off taking doses like you that low, I mean I knew about it but I guese ya just have it in your head "more is better". I felt very good, the so called pink cloud phase the first few months, then it went away litterally OVERNIGHT. I just felt normal,no matter what, thought it was odd, it wasn't gradual but litterally overnight. But I coulda saved sooooo much Bupe if I didn't go over 2-3 mg under the tounge..well, I do IV them at the moment and do find lower doses do give me a slight opiate feeling but doesn't blast me off or make me nod unless I have a cocktail of benzo's/gabapentin/pot OR benzos/soma, no need for bud then but that's a good buzz...only thing is I really wish I could have micron fiters sent to my house, but, ya know the story...drug addict living with parents

still pointless. youre evidently hooked on the needle. just snort or plug your sub and shoot some tap water! youre fucking your veins and entire body doing this!

I don't do it all the time....it's more like half and half each month, and my veins have been fine since doing it. I do it so I can kinda have a stockpile because I'm not going to be able to afford it soon,which sucks..I know the risk, I filter 3 times, and I'm using 1mg or less. Just sayin, I've seen people put way worse shit in their veins,like me for example...Mylan Morphines you have to cook over a damn stove, the ABG ones where ya gotta go around the gel, Roxis....And I'm not condoning the use of IV Sub,just was saying. And yes, I do have neede fever, thanks,didn't know.

Edit: And still not justifying it, but there was a Sub Maintaince patient on here that IV'd the whole time he was on maintaince(but he had micron filters) and said really the lower you go, like 250-500mcg at most(IV anyway) does provide a buzz and acts as a regular painkiller(cept that whole ceiling effect thing.) Now I'm sure the same can be done with snorting, but some people do not have the money, and do it this way....honestly if I did it that way all the time(which I would only do with wheel filters) I would have enough to last me a litte over three years now...thats another reason why people IV, a 30 count bottlle of pills or strips can last you 6 months, or hell even more if your not even using 1mg a day. STILL NOT CONDONING IT, just giving reasons why peope do it before somebody comes and judges them for it. IMO, instead of just talking about micron-filtering pills, we should also encourage the same for Coke and heroin...Espicallly tar and coke, god only knows what the dealer decided to cut that with.

Last edited:
So am I the only person who the Suboxone makes me depressed/ suicidal tendencies? ( Or it My Be from using the research chemicals )

^Hehe

So, remembering I'm on high dose subutex, & given it's long legs...

I pretty much can have what t/a's I want. Am I best to go without as long as poss then take a small dose, ie: 2mgs?

I am a pain patient (sorry to hijack), but you two seem to know, ahem, to some degree,what you're talking about.

Or, given my tolerance is it out the window for good at this time?

Not that at this stage I'm prepared to IV anything.

Rtp