• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Suboxone/Alcohol

CfZrx

Bluelighter
I was reading that alcohol long term can cause mouth cancer. Might this be a warning to those of us using strong drops of alcohol to potentiate our Suboxone? I noticed a little bubble of a bump in an area between my lower gums and cheek where I park my 2mg strips of sub always followed by 3 or 4 drops of EVERCLEAR. It went away after 2 days of no alcohol drops, but I am getting slight withdrawal symptoms from the lessened amount of bupe entering my bloodstream.

Anyone else ever pondered this? Care to for my sake and the reader's? Could we end up with mouth cancer from our desire to potentiate buprenorphine by using alcohol drops?

Thanks,
CfZRx

Could be, but i have reservations. How much added effect do you experience from this method and do you think this is psychosomatic?

Could be, but i have reservations. How much added effect do you experience from this method and do you think this is psychosomatic?
It seemed like it was stronger w/ alcohol. But I really noticed the difference when I felt WD symptoms like eyes pouring tears after a couple days w/ no alcohol drops.