• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some great submissions so early in this round! I'm gonna have to search for one. Better yet, take a new one.

Ah here's an interesting view of the bottom of the mountain river in my favorite outdoor place in the world, that I took last weekend:

Q6qwHPA.jpg

Ah here's an interesting view of the bottom of the mountain river in my favorite outdoor place in the world, that I took last weekend:

Q6qwHPA.jpg
It’s so different, but it reminds me of my entry for the “vibrancy” contest. Water is very cool for photos. 🙂

Yeah it is, I have a great love of photographing water, and photographing things through water. :)

How can I utilize the xenForo lightbox feature, particularly in combination with ImgBB? Thanx.

How can I utilize the xenForo lightbox feature, particularly in combination with ImgBB? Thanx.
Maybe ask in Site technical Help also? Might get a quicker answer there from an admin or someone who’s familiar with xenforo, we have many members who are.

looking through found like 10 photos i liked that fit this category.... narrowed down to 3, all variations on a theme of blue skies and green. tried to limit this one to UK cos most of my entries tend to be showing off holiday snaps but one from Georgia snuck in.

RSPB sanctuary just outside Norwich:

Ushguli, with higher mountains of the Caucusus in the background:

New forest:

Awesome submissions this round! Keep 'em coming! Y'all are making this the golden age pf LAVA photo contests, even though we are (unbelievably) on the 410th one!

As an off-topic aside, growing up as a yankee in the Chicago region, I never thought I'd find myself using "y'all", but now I love it and use it, so there silly young Xorkoth. :p

To further this tangent and increase the usage of third person self-reference, Xorkoth is feeling very good right now.

wish my phone camera could take some night photos im at a beautiful place right now (mesa, az, in a canyon atop a cliff). Will snap some during sunrise though I hope to be on my phone a lot less soon :)

I keep trying to snap one of the shadow of this giant cactus (15-20 feet, three foot thick) in the moon light with the city off in the distance and canyon shadows and hills in between