Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
- Feb 8, 2006
- Shadowmeister v0
|WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #401!|
Submissions must be original photographs, with or without pre or post editing. In the context of this contest, "home" can mean anything that symbolizes home to you. It does not have to be of your actual home. Please post a brief (or detailed!) explanation of why your photo means "home" to you.
Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!
LAVA Photo Contest Rules
- This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
- Submissions will be taken until September 30th (subject to change depending on participation level).
- Voting will open from October 1st through October 15th (subject to change depending on participation level).
- Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
- Photographs must be your original work.
- Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
- To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
- Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
- Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
- Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
- Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo.
- The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as Locality Lover
- Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.
Previous thread here
Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for the height of Autumn. It also comes with a super warm and fancy virtual Bluelight jacket for the chillier nights ahead. The jacket also allows you to entirely escape LEO detection. it's called the Bluelight Jacket of Invisibility +1.
Last edited by a moderator: