• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Sub Strip

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
So I ate 4mg of a sub strip last night recreationally. I don't do opiates really unless I'm prescribed. Let me say that is one hell of aa drug. But the day after I woke up and threw up in the morning, and again in the afternoon. I felt shitty and sick all day. Is this the result of taking too much at once? or is it like withdrawal? if I were to take 2mg of it today would I would've felt better?

If you took 2mg today you would most likely feel worse. Don't do it! It's not withdrawal. Buprenorphine stays in your system a long time, so the sickness is your body still reacting to the drug. 4mg was too large a dose. You probably would have felt better, and not gotten sick, with 2mg or less. Even 1mg or less may be ideal. With recreational subs, people say less is more.

If you have no tolerance 4mg is a massive dose. Like SayingSeven said: 1mg would have been more then enough. Probably even less like 0,5mg.
Do not take anymore. Try to drink lots of water and ride it out.

4mg Buprenorphine equals about 200mg of morphine, depending on the equivalence chart, just for a reference...

Last edited:
4MG bupe is the equiv of 300MG morphine? who put that scale together. not saying you are wrong because I was never a morphine man myself but just wondering where you got that; seems a bit exaggerated.

so I take 1200MG mmorphine/day. damn, get me that morphine instead of the bupe!

but for realz, you people who can down 4MG/bupe and get a rush are looked at by us junkies as luckiest people on earth! would be oh so nice to take a small bit of a bupe and get an actual "feel". I am actually down to 8MG nowadays (last week was on 16MG) and actually feeling better. yes, some way less is more, but do NOT listen to those "some".. in this case MAYBE, tho.

Hey Boston: Yeah, its more like ~200mg. The equivalence charts about Bupre are all over the place (potency between 25-50). I edited the post accordingly.

Actually I can catch a nice buzz from 1mg (insufflated), being on 0,5mg a day. I never indulged in H or other higher potent opioids though.
But I still get very nasty WDs from even such a little dose...trying to kick with Kratom again at the moment. Been there done that, about one year ago 8)

I feel like a fuck tard. Just gonna wait a while then take 1 mg later down the road. Lol my pupils are still small but I just feel a little buzz now

Is a month a good enough wait for me to be back at baseline? I want to take enough to be nodding like I was with this lol