• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe sub maintenamce and heroin how long

vvyte2

Greenlighter
So I take 6 to 8 mg films sublingually everyday for the past 6 months last dose was 11pm lastnight if i go score in the city will I feel anything by 11pm tonight and if not would I be safe to sub up again to avoid nastys

My experience is that nothing whatsoever will happen unless it's fentanyl. 8mg a day is alot, enough to induce a full blockade for upto 3 days afterward. If it's legit dope it'll be like you had never done it and you're free to redose sub at the same time as usual. If it's fent it actually breaks through the subs if you do enough but it can be highly dangerous as the human body is not exactly in it's optimal shape after being on dope and then on subs for a long time. They're a much, much stronger drug than we give credit for.

So thats 48mg of sub? WaaaaayyyyWaayayyyyyyy too toooo much. You don't get much additional benefit as the dose goes up. Bupe is seriously strong, much more so than most give it credit for. If you get some tomorrow you wont feel ANYTHING, at that dose youd have to take at least 48hrs, probably more to feel anything
I had a bitch of a time getting off less than 1mg of sub and only needed less than 4 after induction to get off of a hefty dope habit 1 g a day of east coast brown.
You should be able to easily taper down to a muchh lower dose of sub fairly quickly with no problem.
I used to microdose on abt .2 of sub and it would seem to have no interference w the dope, but much higher it would block it totally.