• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants stupid question -- can I shoot up 30mg phentermine tablets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tightlywound

Bluelighter
don't ask. just want a stronger effect and I'm used to shooting up everything. not looking to get high, just suppress my appetite. I have a tolerance.
is this something that can be done safely?

There is no point to IVing this substance as there is no rush, just adding unnecessary risks for no reason. That's why i just swallowed my ibuprofen, i'm not about to IV it... come on man.

don't ask. just want a stronger effect and I'm used to shooting up everything. not looking to get high, just suppress my appetite. I have a tolerance.
is this something that can be done safely?

No, shooting up pill binders is never safe, but if you must do so look into micron filters. Like Crashing said, you're just adding an unnecessary risk for no reason. I understand the urge to shoot up everything underneath the sun, as I used to be that way, but I paid dearly for it, and now have hardly any surface veins left on my entire body. Plug it if you want a faster onset.

There is no point to IVing this substance as there is no rush, just adding unnecessary risks for no reason. That's why i just swallowed my ibuprofen, i'm not about to IV it... come on man.
yes no rush but stronger effect in general? I cannot financially afford to take more than 30mg most days 60mg occasionally and it is not working. unfortunately better things like vyvanse are not available off amazon and my psychiatrist is a blatantly manipulative asshole who would never prescribe to me anything that could in any way possible be abused. need to find a new one but that's besides the point. I want the phentermine to be stronger at doing what it does, I'm not into amphetamines recreationally since being a young teen and I could care less for a rush, I'd rather not have one. I just want a generally stronger effect from the phentermine and if IVing it will definitely give me that then I'm not bothered by the risks ...I shoot up several times a day anyway what's one more time in the day?

No, shooting up pill binders is never safe, but if you must do so look into micron filters. Like Crashing said, you're just adding an unnecessary risk for no reason. I understand the urge to shoot up everything underneath the sun, as I used to be that way, but I paid dearly for it, and now have hardly any surface veins left on my entire body. Plug it if you want a faster onset.

I shot up pain pills (and heroin) for ages and now I shoot up zubsolv and have for ages too ...the only thing that ever fucked my veins up was shooting the zubsolv in water not saline ...stupid mistake it took me losing several good veins to figure out ...buprenorphrine is not a salt and so you must bring the salt in from another source if you don't want to ruin your veins w/ watery ass water. anyway I shoot up 3-4 times a day and have for years and the veins I have left after that dumbass mistake are all in good shape. what is one more shot full of binders in the day if it gives me the desired effect? I'm just wondering -- will it work and not totally fuck me up for life the first time I do it? is it any less safe than shooting for example a dilaudid or one of those failed "abuse resistant" morphine 100s w/ all that gelatinous slime? if the risk is on par w/ shooting up any other pill I figure I may as well. I have never in my life before considered shooting up an amphetamine pill so am wondering if there are any SPECIFIC risks involved w/ this. other than the whole "yada yada binders yada yada fuck up your veins eventually, etc." are there any risks specifically associated w/ IVing amphetamine pills/phentermine particularly? that is what I'm wondering.

Do you have an overly ravenous appetite or something?

Its a strange idea, not a safe one, but it probably won't drop you dead... If you go against all warnings, best to push plunger very slowly to check for anything out of the ordinary.

Do you have an overly ravenous appetite or something?

Its a strange idea, not a safe one, but it probably won't drop you dead... If you go against all warnings, best to push plunger very slowly to check for anything out of the ordinary.

I have both binge eating disorder and anorexia. don't ask me how I have both I don't even know how I manage to maintain an anorexic BMI even while going through lengthy phases of eating 10000cal+ a day ...probably my totally fucked up blood sugar issues (procrastinating the diabetes testing because I am terrified when they see the results of the 3-month sugar testing they will put me on something to stabilize my sugar and I will get even fatter ...but I am probably diabetic) ...I am a sugar junkie and my blood sugar spikes so much I just pee all the calories out. but yeah phentermine worked great to put me off binge eating for a month or two but then I developed a tolerance and even after a few days off by the second day back on it the tolerance is 100% back. I have the same problem w/ the topirimate I'm prescribed ...works great for several months but then I develop a complete and total tolerance to even the highest doses and have to do 6+ months off it for it to work again. I develop massive tolerances to any drug super quickly, just something about my brain chemistry.
but yeah basically I eat 10000-15000cal a day and I don't want to be fat (I already am tbh, gained almost 10lbs this past month since the phentermine stopped working) so I need something to kill my appetite and save me from inevitable obesity if I continue down this road.
I might try IVing sometime in the next couple days. as long as it won't kill me ...just wanted to do a little question asking to find out if it would. I don't have much experience IVing amphetamines never mind amphetamine pills and the idea kind of freaks me out. will have to grow some lady balls and see if I can convince myself to put it in a rig and push the plunger. just on the off chance that then it might actually be effective.

I really want to convince you otherwise... I don't think there's going to be any benefit to shooting this substance. Chances are that you'll get the same effect as taking it orally.

I think you should trade your sugar binge and start binging on probiotic foods like Kimchi, yogurt, fruit and vegetables. Binge out on probiotic foods and just reverse your entire digestive bacterial colony and watch your weight start falling off!

No. This is ridiculous and I'm not leaving this open. We're a HR site and shooting fucking diet pills is only harmful and pointless. There's no benefit.

I'm an IV user and understand absolutely how it's hard to go back once you start but there's also situations where you need to use your brain and exercise control over your fiending kinky self (before you get bent out of shape, I'm referring to myself too). If it's more than one of the following: no increased BA, no rush, no high, and ill advised and/or dangerous you gotta be responsible. You'll thank yourself later when you're still alive and haven't lost all your veins.

Edit: it autocorrected "junky" to kinky. I'm leaving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.