• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Stupid! Just took me 15 min to figure out how to post again!!

Marji

Greenlighter
Should’ve asked beforehand. I’m on strong antipsychotics, just picked up some shrooms. Are they gonna work? When I take LSD I know I have to do like 5-10 hits. I’m assuming shrooms won’t d shit??

shrooms will be also as ineffective as the LSD
Yeah the LSD I have to do a lot. One won’t do it. I did a 20 hitter last time. Everything was incredibly beautiful. The trees were vibrating colors off the leaves. I remember a seagull flew by and the trails were awesome!!
But yeah it sucks that my meds block a lot of shit out! Would they let me cross over with dmt?

Do psychedelics like shrooms work if you are on abilify?

I'm not on abilify, but i might try it, and that would be a consideration.

People think shrooms and psychs don't work on SSRIs or benzos but that's not true, it just weakens them a bit, as i've tripped on klonopin, prozac and lexapro.

Do psychedelics like shrooms work if you are on abilify?

I'm not on abilify, but i might try it, and that would be a consideration.

People think shrooms and psychs don't work on SSRIs or benzos but that's not true, it just weakens them a bit, as i've tripped on klonopin, prozac and lexapro.
Yeah I’m on ability, Effexor and limictal. I did shrooms tonight and they didn’t do shit!!
When I do lsd, it works but I gotta do 5-10 hits. But my BEST trip was 20 hits. Good luck, post how it goes if you do.

I wi
Yeah I’m on ability, Effexor and limictal. I did shrooms tonight and they didn’t do shit!!
When I do lsd, it works but I gotta do 5-10 hits. But my BEST trip was 20 hits. Good luck, post how it goes if you do.
l will say though, antipsychotics work if you get on the right one or the right cocktail of them but extremely hard to get off them. Kinda like opiate withdrawals

Do you think that the shrooms mostly didn't work because of the Abilify, Effexor, Limictal or all of them?

Do you think if you had only been on the Abilify that the shrooms would have worked?

I haven't even been able to find shrooms in years but i want to grow them and use them regularly when i get a new place but at the same time i'm considering abilify as a medication and if it's impossible for shrooms to work on Abilify then I don't know whether or not I'd want to take it...

Effexor is an SNRI. SSRI/SNRI's increase baseline psychedelic tolerance, but it can generally be compensated by taking a higher dose of psychedelics.

Abilify, however, acts as an 5HT2a antagonist (among other things), meaning it is to classical psychedelics (i.e. "5HT2a agonists") what naltrexone is to opioids... basically, unless you're taking a very low dose of Abilify and a very high dose of psychedelics, you're probably not going to be tripping.

LSD: Colonising the unknown until it fades and becomes unknown to you again.