• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Stuck with 1000mgs of etiz in 30mls of ethanol

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
Long story short: I was bait and switched into buying a 1000mg/30ml solution of etizolam dissolved in 95% ethanol to hold me off until I could get a gram of diclaze to get off and hopefully stay off these things. This was my second order, the first was a gram of high quality etizolam powder. It did look slightly different than any etz I've ever seen but considering the quality I assume it was just an example of polymorphisim. I ordered a second gram and even though I received a mass email a day or two earlier claiming they were fully stocked I was informed several days after ordering that my powder was on back order for almost a week. He ends up sending me a bottle of his solution and I don't bout you guys but 1000mgs in 30mls of 190 proofs seems pretty fucking stupid to me. I much prefer PG solutions that don't have ridiculous ratios. So I have two questions:
1. Would I be able to evaporate this solution made with 95% ethanol off of a Pyrex dish without losing too much product? When you open and shut the bottle it grinds and you can see where the solution evaporated off the threads of the bottle leaving bright, white, tasteless etizolam.
2.Do I have to worry about it eating up plastic oral syringes if it's only in there a few seconds and rinse them afterwards? And is dipping the tip of a plastic syringe in high proof alcohol for literally a couple seconds contaminating my whole bottle?
-Thanks!

Last edited:
^yeah, since I should have my diclazepam tomorrow I'd be happy if I could retain 75%(~750mgs) through evaporation especially since I was considering pouring it out. On the other hand, the high concentration is kinda nice and convenient if stored properly. If I decide to keep it as is do I need to worry about it coming in brief contact with plastic oral syringes? The glass dropper is tapered at the end making the drops very consistent but I still prefer exact measurements(the shady mofo that is selling this ridiculously strong solution says bout 2mgs a drop8)and these are tiny drops).

Last edited:
Sorry to keep bumping my own thread but I decided to squirt 1ml which should contain 33.33mgs into a shot glass and see what kind of weight I'm left with. I know this is all pretty basic but my main question/worry is: will the few seconds that the 95% alcohol spends in an oral syringe cause contamination from the plastic?

Last edited:
I don't think I understand your question about contamination from plastic. What exactly are you worried about?

It's probably stupid and nothing to worry about but considering how straight 190 proof can eat up plastic bottles, or when you need a spray bottle for acetone it requires a certain plastic had me worrying that during the brief time the alcohol spends in the plastic oral syringe a slight amount of corrosion may occur slightly contaminating the solution with plastic...probably stupid I know

Last edited:
It's probably stupid and nothing to worry about but considering how straight 190 proof can eat up plastic bottles, I was worried that if during the brief time the alcohol spends in the plastic oral syringe a slight amount of corrosion could occur slightly contaminating the solution with plastic...probably stupid I know

This shouldn't be a problem. The alcohol solution will be fine in a plastic syringe.

Last bump I promise. I know 190 proof will eat through soda bottles and such but I was wondering if it would eat through a mini crown royal bottle ment for 80 proof? I have a feeling I know the answer but am trying to be optimistic. It's just an issue having to carry your whole stash of something around on you all the time. So if you drop it or get hassled by some cops walking home and they confinscate it, you lose it all instead of a small portion.I mean I love to smoke but would never keep QP in the trunk. That's why I prefer PG solutions, they may take more time and effort but you don't have to worry them melting it's container.

I'm pretty sure ethanol is fine in most plastics. Maybe you're thinking of acrylic? That can be cracked/eaten by alcohols

^Yeah, yahoo answers seems to concur but I swear ustfse is what had me thinking grain alcohol would eat up plastic. Good news though and sorry for the mix up As for the 1ml I evaporated I was able to scrape loose 23mgs with at least 7mgs stuck in awkward angles in the shot glass, considering it's quoted at 33.33 per ml I'm pretty happy although now that I don't have to worry about it eating plastic I guess there isn't much of a point in evaporating it.

Just a quick reminder from the rules
4) DO NOT INCRIMINATE YOURSELF
You can talk about smack you HAD, or stuff like that, but it's best if you avoid saying "I have this awesome smack, I bought a half ounce."
I'll close the thread for now as it has been answered
PM me or another OD mod if you want it to be reopened

Status
Not open for further replies.