• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Struggling with heroin/ opiates or know anyone that is struggling? A Virginia non-profit will ship you a FREE Narcan/ Naloxone kit. Fast & No stigma!

In 2016, there were 1,130 opioid-related overdose deaths in Virginia—a rate of 13.5 deaths per 100,000 persons.

We offer FREE OPIOID overdose reversal medication/ supplies/ training. There is no stigma. It will be mailed to you for FREE. We are willing to ship the supplies to anywhere in VIRGINIA. Please, pass this message along to anyone you know that may be struggling or anyone that knows someone that may be struggling with opioid addiction. Save a life! We have over 268 reported reversals so far with the Narcan/ naloxone that we have supplied.

Just fill out the short confidential order request form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeTshqBpUOhd4EEivs783QsEtLfMMulc5BGdkAtsBcgiurQA/viewform

Thanks!

*Virginia Only

Thanks for this. We debated whether to allow it but we checked out the site and determined that this is pure HR and not spam. Thanks for providing life-saving opiate OD prevention.

Thank you, I did not think I would need the use of this , Till an OD in my small town Friday:cry::cry:
30 year old male, trying to get clean, had been to rehab ( lowered tolerance)
Going to NA meeting, meeting and connecting with new clean people, looked to be doing well ?
But wanted to just have a little fun on Easter weekend, Hot batch of Fent. Brain dead by the time he could be NARCANed!!! So fuckin sad.
Thanks for allowing it to be posted. I looking More and More like knowing CPR , to be able to help, when bad shit just happens

Thank you, I did not think I would need the use of this , Till an OD in my small town Friday:cry::cry:
30 year old male, trying to get clean, had been to rehab ( lowered tolerance)
Going to NA meeting, meeting and connecting with new clean people, looked to be doing well ?
But wanted to just have a little fun on Easter weekend, Hot batch of Fent. Brain dead by the time he could be NARCANed!!! So fuckin sad.
Thanks for allowing it to be posted. I looking More and More like knowing CPR , to be able to help, when bad shit just happens

I'm sorry you had to witness that. :( The more people prepared, the better!

We need to Stop the Stigma !!!!!!!
No different than some sick person with a bad heart, and needs help with their sickness !!!!!!
Addiction is just a SICKNESS no different than any other !!!!!!!!!!
The really Sad part for me now is to look back and acknowalge all the people of Color and lower economic status we just Threw AWAY :(

Finished the forms and noticed only for VA... ha
In OP as well so cannot bitch at nobody but myself.
Great ideal, though... could save some lives and IMO one is enough.
Late

This is amazing. The premise on breaking a stigma and rehabilitation should be all focused on a lot more, clearly expensive rehabs and AA doesn't do a great deal... I am the only person out of my old group that did it for more than a years time. Sadly no one I know have been able to and they've been in and out of rehabs.
I'm curious about the Naloxin.kits in America after seeing this thread, I know we (Canada|USA) have very different health care but we have such easy access to it... All over the country, ANY pharmacy here n.kits are free to anyone with ID one kit 3 doses and max one person daily
How does it work with the states?

In the States it depends on the state but I think a lot of the time it's not available at all, only medical responders will have it. Or it's expensive, or a prescription drug. It's really quite ridiculous. I mean if it costs money many people won't use it. If it's only usable by medical professionals, it requires calling 911 in an overdose, which most people won't do, because a lot of places will try to arrest everyone. My state passed a bill a couple of years ago that gives out free narcan kits and also is not allowed to arrest anyone, including the OD victim, when 911 is called to report an overdose. Which is really great, and my state is backwards in some ways but it was a really good move. But many states do not have these measures in place.

In 2016, there were 1,130 opioid-related overdose deaths in Virginia—a rate of 13.5 deaths per 100,000 persons.

We offer FREE OPIOID overdose reversal medication/ supplies/ training. There is no stigma. It will be mailed to you for FREE. We are willing to ship the supplies to anywhere in VIRGINIA. Please, pass this message along to anyone you know that may be struggling or anyone that knows someone that may be struggling with opioid addiction. Save a life! We have over 268 reported reversals so far with the Narcan/ naloxone that we have supplied.

Just fill out the short confidential order request form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeeTshqBpUOhd4EEivs783QsEtLfMMulc5BGdkAtsBcgiurQA/viewform

Thanks!

*Virginia Only

I just wanted to say thank you for sending me the kit. I live in VA, but I am not sure of the policies behind Narcan. I don't know if you still need a prescription to get it. I lost my partner to an OD, and
I still know many people that continue to use, so this is a valuable tool to have. So glad your foundation is out there.