• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Strongest pods?

Levvytation

Bluelighter
I hear a lot of comments & questions about varying pod potency on this forum, with the general opinion that large=best.

But this isn't necessarily the case. I can't recall anyone mentioning the 3 main varieties when strength (or anything else for that matter.

3 main varieties are

1. Gigantheum (these are the largest of the P. Somniferum poppy).

2.Dutch Maxi. Not the strongest but very nice.

3. Hen & Chicks. These are, imo about twice as strong as the other strains.

poppy091b.jpg

You can see where they get their name lol.

Whats your thoughts/experiences?

I take the seeds out & grind the pods into a fine powder. Then just chug spoonfuls of the powder down with grapefruit juice.

I have had lots of fun making tea with hns+chks; I miss those days...

just a warning - don't let this turn into a sourcing thread, please. it's ok to talk about each different name of them but no discussion on vendors.

I'd love to have that picture above of the hens and chicks, just minus the golf ball. That would make an awesome desktop background or a background pic for a cell phone! I've never seen hens and chicks before but they look a little bigger than I was picturing. Are the smaller pods typically stronger than the larger varieties? Also, I am curious now about whether or not the size of pod between a single variety makes any sort of difference or is it pretty random? I had never really thought about that until just now........but now I am curious about what your all's experiences might be.

I made myself some PPT last night, only four medium-ish sized pods, chopped up, seeds and all ran through a coffee maker as if it were coffee. Liquid was consumed at ~9pm last night, felt full effects by 11pm, it is now 2:30pm the next day and I still feel it. PPT ftmfw.

I might try actually eating a couple spoonfulls of the actual compound that I used. Should that work?

Those look beautiful!! Quick question, are pods worth it for someone with a pretty large tolerance?