• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Strongest cigarettes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
So let me start this off with with the fact that I am not a daily smoker (of cigarettes at least, haha) and for whatever reason, they get me SUPER high. For me, the rush is even more intense than when I I got IV morphine, so I like to smoke them recreationally from time to time. I prefer menthols, but that's not a must. Basically I just want to know which widely available (at gas stations) will give me the biggest buzz. By the way, I've been smoking like this for a few years and have gone months without smoking cigarettes so I don't need lectures about addiction, been there and done that with opiates.

Cigs stronger than Morphine? Amazing. Truly.

Nic Tar CO
1.6 23 14 PLAYERS
1.6 26 16 LUCKY STRIKE
1.7 23 15 CAMEL
1.7 25 15 TAREYTON HERBERT
1.7 26 16 BASIC
1.7 26 18 PALL MALL
1.7 27 16 BRISTOL
1.7 27 16 COMMANDER
1.8 26 18 OLD GOLD
2.0 26 16 ENGLISH OVALS

Hope this helps, a little. It's the UK list but i'm sure you can find something in there of use.

Sorry to bump an old thread but as someone here on BL enlightened me, the reaction from the nicotine is because my antidepressant (mirtazapine) makes nicotine MUCH stronger. And yes, stronger than iv morphine (in a totally different way though) and I do love my morphine, ;)

Anyway, thanks for the responses everyone! Tried 100s and they are awesome.

Sorry to bump an old thread but as someone here on BL enlightened me, the reaction from the nicotine is because my antidepressant (mirtazapine) makes nicotine MUCH stronger. And yes, stronger than iv morphine (in a totally different way though) and I do love my morphine, ;)

Anyway, thanks for the responses everyone! Tried 100s and they are awesome.

As someone who is also on mirtazapine (and did not know about this side effect as I have been a smoker for six years and have only been taking the rem for three), I smoke Marlboro Reds and I have not been able to switch brands since I started this medication. I use to mix it up from time to time, but now find nothing suits my craving quite like a cowboy killer. Could be personal preference, but maybe give them a try.

When I smoked I never bought Marlboro 100's but they truly are the best and strongest cigarettes in my opinion.

When I was a pack a day smoker, I remember Kamel Reds and Camel Wides having the most "kick". It probably wasn't based on actual nicotine/tar etc content, but more on "throat load". FYI.

Also, try Black n Milds. Not cigarettes, but taste/feel similar.

So I tried the reds last night an hour after taking my nightly dose of mirtazapine. HOLY FUCK. I literally had to close my eyes and lay back for a good 10 minutes because the rush was so intense. Next I'll try the 100s and camels, but if any of you guys are also on mirtazapine, try smoking an hour or two after taking the pill. The rush is too good. Does anyone know why mirtazapine and nicotine synergize so nicely?

I haven't had a black n mild since way before I was on mirtazapine, but I did like them, so I might give that a shot too. Thanks guys!

Back in the 70's I used to snag my grandma's Philip Morris (unfiltered) Those would give me a rush, almost overwhelming. Actually, I found any cigarettes that are shorts feel stronger than 100's. If you like menthols, try original Kools if they still make them.

We used to call Marlboro Reds cowboy killers because of how strong they were. But if we're talking menthol, which I prefer, there's a few choices.

Marlboro Smooths taste like mint chocolate chip. Strong aftertaste. American Spirits in the green and light blue pack burn overwhelmingly slow but have a strong flavor.. too strong for me. I'll always have a place in my heart for Newports, though. All 100s.

If you can find them where you live, the original "Classic" nat shermans (maroon box) are damnnnn fine. Additive free (like American Spirits except it doesn't taste like car exhaust), very full bodied and has a solid kick. They are pricey, but for someone who isn't a daily smoker the extra couple dollars is easily worth it. I'd say these are the best if you're looking for a rush without feeling like you just inhaled ground up beach tar like with a marlboro 100 lol, how anyone smokes those without feeling sick is beyond me.

I used to smoke regular Camels (non filters). Those were the strongest I ever smoked. I would take smaller drags with those because the unfiltered smome is so thick and strong. I actually had to go back to filters because I was getting chest pains from those fuckers. Now I don't smoke tobacco at all....yay!

So let me start this off with with the fact that I am not a daily smoker (of cigarettes at least, haha) and for whatever reason, they get me SUPER high. For me, the rush is even more intense than when I I got IV morphine, so I like to smoke them recreationally from time to time. I prefer menthols, but that's not a must. Basically I just want to know which widely available (at gas stations) will give me the biggest buzz. By the way, I've been smoking like this for a few years and have gone months without smoking cigarettes so I don't need lectures about addiction, been there and done that with opiates.

In my opinion you should try Marlboro black 100s, as they give me the biggest nicotine high and I am a seasoned smoker

Status
Not open for further replies.