• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Strong dope but blocks the nose badly

Whosajiggawaaa

Bluelighter
Title pretty much explains it. Have tolerance to 300mgs of oxy a day and a line slightly bigger than a pin makes me nod intensively 2 lines makes me wanna vomit.

We re dealing with slightly off white fine powder and chunks. I crush em up or cut em up with a razor. But when i do a few lines my nose gets blocked completely.

Now this wont happen sniffin oxy but dope i can do like a quarter gram and my nose will be completely blocked. What is doing this ? An adulterant i suspect but the is of high quality and the dealer says he doesnt add anything to it himself.

What could it be? Im not stupid i suspect either hes lying or he gets it with the nose blockin adultwrrant in it already.But as i said the said the quality is good just congestiveness it causes when i sniff it is very severe.

Is this doing my nose damage? Ill only snort h once a month or so rest of the time i take oxy as rxd or sometimes i chew it seldom sniff it.
I have to inhale steam or my nose will just stay blocked its ridiculous!

BE CAREFUL, if you have 300 mg oxy tolerance and a pin head line makes you that high you have fent. If it is fent that means they have to mix it with some kind of cut because dealing with that little amount of powder you couldn't even find it in a clear bag, so whatever the cut is does not agree with your nose.

In the interest of harm reduction I must ask you to please stop using this. If your dealer ever mixes it wrong and you end up with a bag full of fent just one big hotspot. You are playing with fire my friend please be careful.