• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Street Amphetamines vs Adderal

atrolabio

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, i have a dilema , im diagnosed with ADD , but in my coutry Addrall isnt aprovved.

So, i can find amphetamines with good %

My question is this: Can i use street amphetamines like Adderall? I mean 20mg twice , to study, keepme focused, have energy.
I know is not the same and its more dangerous, but i did it twice and worked fine, but my another concern is about neuro/hepato toxicity, is higher? Can i keep 40mg daily for indeterminated time?
SOrry for my awful english and thanks for advance.

It's almost the same if the synthesis has been performed correctly. The only difference is the amount of dextro and levo enantiomers. (Adderall 75:25, street 50:50)
Be aware that some Adderall is XR, so you could take lower doses and spread them out, which is basically what XR does. Also, self medicating is dangerous as there's no supervision. You could technically do what you want, but I wouldn't if I were you.

I know , but i cant work withouth stims, and i know at long term will burn my brain, but this is how i like to live.
Thanks for you answer and advice!

You should still be able to get a script for Methylphenidate ("Ritalin", "Concerta" and various other formulations) and (depending on where you live) possibly Lisdexamphetamine ("Vyvanse", "Elvanse").

Doctors specializing in ADHD will sometimes also prescribe D,L-Amphetamine or Dexedrine if Methylphenidate doesn't work for you.

I'm assuming that dextro-amph in general just isn't approved for sale in the OP's country, or, if it is, is only very rarely prescribed.

I know the EU has recently changed some of its rules regarding d-amph but I don't know if those have taken effect yet.

Yes, it would be possible to use street amphetamines for ADHD, but it's likely you will become addicted due to it's potency (Crystal d,l-/d-methamphetamine > d-amp or Desoxyn/d-amp) and euphoriant properties

Street amps are either crystal m-amp or in the UK it's amphetamine salts/freebase "speed paste", which tends to have cuts like caffeine and contains more L-isomer properties e.g. norephenephrine/CNS stimulant and brings about much more side-effects than D-isomer amphetamines. Crystal methamphetamine is neurotoxic to dopamine neurons IIRC, but potent and high-purity, and shake and bake speed is even dirtier. Crystal made with pseudoephedrine is usually ~50:50 ratio D and L enantiomers. Desoxyn is pure d-methamphetamine only available in 5mg Desoxyn tabs. Dexderine is d-amphetamine and much smoother, though a euphoriant stim.

I wouldn't recommend resorting to any form of street amphets due to toxicity and addictive qualities via dopamine release that provides it's rush, as well as high-potency. I doubt you could dose 10mg m-amp shards only once, maybe x2 daily without craving more eventually. Same with the amphet paste, it's certain to be cut with the likes of caffeine and who-knows-what-else, also far more potent than Adderall/d,l-amp salts and more euphoric/dopaminergic than Adderall. Which usually means it's far more addictive. Likely less neurotoxic than crystal m-amp/and certainly shake n' bake speed.

I wouldn't recommend resorting to any form of street amphets due to toxicity and addictive qualities via dopamine release that provides it's rush, as well as high-potency. I doubt you could dose 10mg m-amp shards only once, maybe x2 daily without craving more eventually. Same with the amphet paste, it's certain to be cut with the likes of caffeine and who-knows-what-else, also far more potent than Adderall/d,l-amp salts and more euphoric/dopaminergic than Adderall. Which usually means it's far more addictive. Likely less neurotoxic than crystal m-amp/and certainly shake n' bake speed.

How can some compound, consisting of usually 10-30% d,l-amp + ~50% caffeine + cutting agents be more potent than a compound consisting of 99% d,l-amph ? It is just not possible, that amph sulfate + caffeine is more dopaminergic than Adderall.

It may provide a stronger initial rush when applied nasally because of the combo, but it is not more potent by weight.

Last edited:
In my opinion after using drugs for 16 years...Any pharmaceutical is more appealing than a street drug assuming the chemicals are close enough...As more time elapses, street drugs just get worse and worse...just look at the declining quality of coke and the 7 year period where pressed E pills went from being amazing to being non existent of filled with pipes and other shit. 15 years ago, even the shitty coke I'd acquire was better than 99% of the stuff i see people overpaying for today.

In my opinion after using drugs for 16 years...Any pharmaceutical is more appealing than a street drug assuming the chemicals are close enough...As more time elapses, street drugs just get worse and worse...just look at the declining quality of coke and the 7 year period where pressed E pills went from being amazing to being non existent of filled with pipes and other shit. 15 years ago, even the shitty coke I'd acquire was better than 99% of the stuff i see people overpaying for today.
Well, that differs from person to person. I prefer (+/-)-amphetamine sulfate a.k.a. street amphetamine, because it's a powder and I prefer snorting to oral use. Also, it's a lot cheaper and to me more easily accessible. Since I have the comfort of having a lab testing drop-off point in walking distance from my home, I know for sure that the quality of my speed is amazing. (I've had results ranging from 67-70% without active cuts.) Your statement might hold ground in your specific situation, but people should always balance their personal pros & cons.

You can snort pharmaceutical grade speed too...you just crush the adderall or dexedrine IRs and snort em.

Of course when you do that you're also snorting other shit, binders and such, but that's also undoubtedly the case with "street speed".

You can, but it's shitty. The fillers & binders clog up your nose, both airway and mucus. Therefore, you'll waste a lot since the absorption is decreased and you'll run into snorting problems and general nasal problems a lot faster.

Since I don't have any Adderall here and Google isn't of much help, I can't tell you the total weight of a pill. However, I did find the average weight of 2mg Diazepam pill, which is over 150mg. That means 148mg each 2mg pill is binder/filler. You could see that as a purity of 1.33% without active cuts. That's a hell of a difference with the 67-70% I get.

Besides, I'm letting you off easy, since amphetamine sulfate dissolves in the aqueous environment of the nasal mucus, resulting in both the amphetamine and sulfate part to be absorbed easily. Leaving only 7~4% "binders/fillers" (which are probably leftovers from the synthesis)

I've never got the chance yet to try speed but I like adderal better than coke most times if that helps anything . And I get pretty good coke most of the time it's fishscale and just very strong but it doesn't hit me like adderal does.

I like how I don't really have a Comedown after coke but with adderal it's never too fun

You can, but it's shitty. The fillers & binders clog up your nose, both airway and mucus. Therefore, you'll waste a lot since the absorption is decreased and you'll run into snorting problems and general nasal problems a lot faster.

Since I don't have any Adderall here and Google isn't of much help, I can't tell you the total weight of a pill. However, I did find the average weight of 2mg Diazepam pill, which is over 150mg. That means 148mg each 2mg pill is binder/filler. You could see that as a purity of 1.33% without active cuts. That's a hell of a difference with the 67-70% I get.

Besides, I'm letting you off easy, since amphetamine sulfate dissolves in the aqueous environment of the nasal mucus, resulting in both the amphetamine and sulfate part to be absorbed easily. Leaving only 7~4% "binders/fillers" (which are probably leftovers from the synthesis)

Well I don't really snort anything anymore, because my nasal passages have been pretty much wreaked due to snorting methamphetamine, but I do remember getting a decent stimulant effect from just a segment of an Adderall 30 (insufflated), back when I still fucked with d-amp and didn't use meth as much (which jacked up my stim tolerance to huge levels)

If I take adderall now I parachute it, though.

Yeah , just measure out doses you can put in your coffee or just swallow some how, try not to abuyse it

Ive ordered high quality speed off of tor before, and honestly adderall is no where as recreational. Honestly speed is just adderall with a lot of euphoria and a really good head rush when snorted. Adderall is alright for it being xr, just pop a 30 and study all night, and I usually get sidetracked on speed and play a game or something lol